just whats on my mind

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by j0rd4n, Dec 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. j0rd4n

j0rd4n Guest

Hey guys and girls. i have nothing really important i want to say, just want to let people know whats on my mind. im slowly seeing no point in anything anymore, theres just so many troubles and complications in life, so much drama i just want to say forget it and give up. reading people's troubles here, i should appreicate what i have. but im just really tired of it all. im glad how this website connects so many people and helps them also. you dont have to reply to this, i just like the fact how i know someone has read this, the fact that i know somoene knows my troubles. i dont really want to explain whats making me feel this way, but the bottom line is that the thought of not going through these troubles seems good. such as suicide. im no where near suicidal, but yeah. anyway, im starting to put more posts on here, and i might be boring some of you. anyway thanks for reading.

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Thanks for posting! Hope that you find some advice in the other posts and in the words of the members here. Good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.