Just when I thought he couldn't get any worse

A_pixie

For those of you who have put up with my moaning you'll know I came close to falling for my so called best friend, I found out today he's going out with a girl who ruined a revious relationship with mine.

Traitor.

I hate him...

In other news I got the job :P

A_pixie

Thanks for the congrats guys, I'm throwing myself into work. It's not that I loved him it's just...friends don't do this to each other. They don't lie about you sleeping with them hoping to make you think you are simply crazy and imagining things. I've been to a doctor even, I'm fine.

I was even willing to forgive him for that but for the sake of nostalgia...? Nostalgia soon wears thin when you have someone who has turned into an absolute waste of space in yor life.

Well Finn...after all is said and done, I consider your behavior grounds for permanent removal from my social calendar. The sad thing is, the person you have become I'm going to miss like a hole in the head. It almost saddens me how little you mean to me after years of knowing each other. I have years of life to go however, and guess what? YOU won't be part of it.

I feel an open letter coming on....

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00