Just when I thought I was getting better

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by raindrops, Mar 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raindrops

raindrops New Member

I'm not even sure where to start.
    I haven't had these dark thoughts in a while. I just want to start cutting myself and never stop.
    It always seems to be a cycle. I feel good for a while, then I'll have bad few days/weeks of dark thoughts, low mood and an uncontrollable anger. Then something happens and I can feel myself literally break inside.
    I just don't see the point anymore. Seriously, why continue with life when this sh*t is always going to happen? Something always goes wrong. People are always going to be horrible.

I see no other way out of this other than to just die.

Sorry, just discovered this forum and I don't really have any other outlet just now.

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. Yes, I can see that you are suffering but life is important and that includes you. You are going through a tough time at the moment. You posted and let me re-assure you have joined a community which understands and caring. The first thing you did was to explain your problem and that took a lot of courage. You should be proud of yourself.

You have to remain strong but it's going to take a lot of effort. Remember we all suffer and as a result of what we feel but you are no longer alone. You deal with your emotions on a day by day basis but there is a purpose in living. You can survive as you have survived so far.

Relationships with people are hard and they can be great or horrible. You should stay clear of the people who have upset you. Please think that someone, somewhere can feel your pain but you have to be start to being kind to yourself first.

Keep posting and be reassured we will do our best to help you. Be safe, please.

3. IJ (it just is)

IJ (it just is) Well-Known Member

i know the feeling, and i just want to let you know you not alone in this. and at times like this its hard to find the strength in going on or hanging in there. i feel your pain, and sympathize.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.