Just When I Thought it was Getting Better # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Righteous

Whats up guys, this is a continue from my previous thread( see Just When I Thought it was Getting Better)

OK, so I only got a couple of days left until the day that will determine if I will live or die. I am trying 2 seek comfort somehow. Now some people have been telling me that the case will be dismissed because if it goes 2 trial the crack head won't show up 2 court. Last I heard, he has left out of the state and went 2 Minnesota. He left because he is a fugitive. Do any of u know if this is true or can the state still charge me if they want 2?

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
It depends what state you live in. Here in Florida it is a 0 tolerance state. The State can step in and still pursue it.
When I was in the hospital probably my fourth or fifth visit there, there was a guy who got in a fight with his brother and stabbed him, it was a minor wound but the state stepped in because his brother didn't press charges. Well anyhow he was prescibed depakote to help with his anger and violent issues. It seemed to help him. When he got out of the hospital there was a sherrif waiting for him. I don't know what happened to him but I do know the meds helped and he got a letter from the hospital staff stateing he was in control of his facilties. Good Luck!!~Joseph~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00