just when you think things cant get any worse...............................

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by exnurse, Feb 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exnurse

exnurse Active Member

why is it some of us have to suffer day in day out, just when you think things cant possibly get any worse along comes something else to kick you in the teeth to make sure you never get up, just STAY DOWN!!!! life sucks, i wish it would end, i wish i could end it, i think of it daily and wish that something would happen to stop me feeling this pain. the pain of failure, loss, life, depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts, pretending its ok, even today on my birthday, i wish this was my death day

2. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

:hug: I am so sorry you feel so bad on your birthday. You arent a failure (I dont know why you consider yourself that) but I am sure you arent. Pretending you are ok isnt a good thing, sometimes its good to show how you are feeling, that way people who really care about you will want to help you. I hope your day goes a little better. Happy Birthday big birthday hugs to you

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

But you do get up h un you are a fighter hugs to you okay I hope your birthday is spent with people who care abt you hugs

4. exnurse

exnurse Active Member

i used to be a fighter, dont think i have the energy any more, thankyou for your thoughts - my boys have been with me today my family is the only reason i still live, i could do it so easy if it wasnt for them, anyway im now alone and am having a large vodka

5. exnurse

exnurse Active Member

thank you for your thoughts

6. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Sorry things are hard Louise.
    Happy birthday, I will toast you. I am on vodka and coke.

7. letty

letty Banned Member

I know what you mean it seem like everything always happens at one time, Sorry your feeling bad. thats nice that you were with your kids and family, thats what keeps me around. happy birthday Louise. hang in there.

8. Tealc

Tealc Banned Member

mirrors my life.

happy birthday Louise

9. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling so down. Happy Birthday by the way :smile: You should do something for yourself today that makes you happy :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.