Just why

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pete_D_LDN, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pete_D_LDN

Pete_D_LDN Guest

Why dont people like the real me? Am i really that bad? I thought she understood, cared, and would never walk away. She said so and I believed her
  2. Light_In_The_Dark

Light_In_The_Dark Well-Known Member

:hug: I feel that way too, sometimes! Nobody can see the real me couse i dont look so good, i have no muscles and they say im geek... real me is spiritually rich person, mighty, intelligent and grown up! Nobody can see the real me... :sad:
  3. alwaysincrisis

alwaysincrisis Well-Known Member

Hi Pete,

it is so cruel when someone we care about walks away from us, but please dont assume it is all your doing. Please chat on SF and make some friends. It has made a diference to me....I was about to suicide last week but coming here calmed me down knowing there are others who feel the same way.

hugs to you both.......please dont let others influence how you feel about yourselves.......if you feel 'not nice on the outside' you probably project this. Act like the person you know you really are inside and people will take you as such.......very hard to do I know but it does help how people treat you.
  4. Pete_D_LDN

Pete_D_LDN Guest

She said the only way i could lose her friendship is to betray her or walk away myself. I did neither. She was my only friend and I love her so much, she was the only person I could truly be myself around and it felt good. 1 in a million. Ill never get another friend like that I thought we were perfect. I dont even get a reason.

I feel like everyone hates me, and im being left alone to realise it myself with everyone on the outside laughing at me, or at least watching and enjoying my misery. Well i hope they get a good look. Im falling apart and i dont care so you can all see. I hope you all enjoy it, Im glad i can make you so happy

Im just lonely and hoped I had found a friend
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.