just woke up from a dream

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Takotsubo, Jan 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Takotsubo

Takotsubo Well-Known Member

just woke up from a fucked up dream i had and i am really fucking depressed. my dream was that my friend and this one girl (same one from the link below )i love went into MY room , closed the door and started going at it. they don't go out in real life , they're friends but this shit could happen as everyone likes him but come to think of it something did happen when one day when me and my friend and her and dormmate were drinking i passed out but later woke to find that they were in the bed together and i heard him say he was about to c*m , she is going at it by her BF though so yeah then i was thinking about that . i'm surprised my dream didn't go that it was her BF and her otherwise , i would probably really just kill myself now. i am in a really shit mood , it was like 3 am when i had waken from this dream and here i am reading my "notes" when im ready to go and yeah just in a shit mood, i don't wanna fall back asleep.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2012
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi. You have to remember that it was just a dream after all. Maybe you should ask them if anything has been going on between them?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.