just wondering if i'm good looking or not (vain i know)

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by asvt, Dec 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asvt

asvt Well-Known Member

just curious really as i have always been insecure about my looks and have always thought i was an ugly f**ker. Thats why i workout so hard to try and get a somewhat muscular physique because it's the only thing i can physical change about myself. so please be honest but not brutal. Thanks.

<Mod Edit - Pictures of SF members not allowed>
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2008
  2. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

I hate the way i look aswell, i also work out and feel its the only thing that i can do to make myself look half decent

ok back to you, honestly, there is nothing wrong with you.....if anyone thinks along the lines of what i do... then it isnt about how you look. its if you have a kind heart, i know i wouldnt want to know a hunk if he was a nasty bastard,

it shows all them hours at the gym have paid off... seriously you have nothing to worry about!!

and remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder

3. You're a great looking guy, seriously. I think when you have your glasses off you look better though. :) You have absolutely nothing to worry about.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Self pics aren't allowed hun x
  5. Jooper62

Jooper62 Well-Known Member

I think you look great with or without glassess:wink:
  6. Alexpt2

Alexpt2 Well-Known Member

If I was a chick, I'd do ya.
  7. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

^^ thats a compliment and a half! lol
  8. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

I like your bathroom! :smile:
  9. asvt

asvt Well-Known Member

Thanks for all the positive replies and sorry but i didn't realise you weren't allowed to post pictures of yourself.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.