just wondering if i'm good looking or not (vain i know)

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by asvt, Dec 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asvt

asvt Well-Known Member

just curious really as i have always been insecure about my looks and have always thought i was an ugly f**ker. Thats why i workout so hard to try and get a somewhat muscular physique because it's the only thing i can physical change about myself. so please be honest but not brutal. Thanks.

<Mod Edit - Pictures of SF members not allowed>

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2008
  2. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

I hate the way i look aswell, i also work out and feel its the only thing that i can do to make myself look half decent

ok back to you, honestly, there is nothing wrong with you.....if anyone thinks along the lines of what i do... then it isnt about how you look. its if you have a kind heart, i know i wouldnt want to know a hunk if he was a nasty bastard,

it shows all them hours at the gym have paid off... seriously you have nothing to worry about!!

and remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder

:tongue:

3. You're a great looking guy, seriously. I think when you have your glasses off you look better though. :) You have absolutely nothing to worry about.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Self pics aren't allowed hun x

5. Jooper62

Jooper62 Well-Known Member

I think you look great with or without glassess:wink:

6. Alexpt2

Alexpt2 Well-Known Member

If I was a chick, I'd do ya.

7. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

^^ thats a compliment and a half! lol

8. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

I like your bathroom! :smile:

9. asvt

asvt Well-Known Member

Thanks for all the positive replies and sorry but i didn't realise you weren't allowed to post pictures of yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.