Just wondering something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

enkm

I Was wondering if i purchase enough, say Jack Daniels whiskey to fill a big bath for me to get in to, i get in the bath, my skin starts to absorb the alcohol, i breathe the alcohol vapors and after minutes im too drunk to get up so i drown in the alcohol that is absorbed by the body and damages the brain and the heart and evidently kills me.

Is that possible from a scientific point of view?

Im not cuicidal or something, just wondering if that is something that is possible in reality.

please reply

Viro

This isn't scientific, and this seems too trivial to be compiling data for, but you would not be too drunk to stand after a few minutes of breathing in the vapours. And, having never attempted this, I'm not even sure about alcohol absorption via the skin.

Was this from a television show?

Dave_N

Banned Member
A bathtub full of alcohol would probably just be a huge waste of money. Although the skin can absorb chemicals, I doubt that you would get drunk from sitting in a bathtub full of alcohol. If you had a cut on your skin it would probably burn though.

Marty482

PLEASE DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT THOSE THINGS. Just tell us why thats even on your mind? I pray you are ok and hope you do too. Talk to us .YOu have new friends here that will care and offer love and hope.

Write if you like,

Marty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00