Just wondering...

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Insomniac2012, Feb 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insomniac2012

Insomniac2012 Member

I don't know what kind of reaction this will get but I really wanted to see if anyone shares my experience...
    Has anyone here tried LSD? A few months ago I did. I was just wondering if anyone has done it on ssri's or other meds. Or if anyone did a lot.
    Basically I just want to talk about experiences with acid and depression or any other condition.

If anyone shows interest in talking about this topic I will be glad to talk about my experience.
  2. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

I have not taken it - nor would I intend to. Most drugs (legal or illegal for that matter) have the effect of changing how we perceive ourselves to be - but the more common theme through the illegal side (and alcohol too), is that it gives a high when under the influence, but the come down often brings us back down to somewhere lower than we started - and then being lower, there's more intensity for anger/aggression even at oneself - we do not realise this when on the substance of choice, after all, it's a high that gives us the "free" feeling, when the truth is, it just masks what we truly think/feel.

Not that I can speak from personal experience of such a drug. I've seen what drugs can do to a few others around me - and the effects can be fairly similar with prescribed drugs too, or even cigarettes/alcohol and people's attitudes change if they don't "get a ciggie" at times, or "need a drink at 8am". (Capacity for side-effects is a wide scope for the multitude of pharmaceutical/illegal/legal drugs that they all can affect us in different ways).
  3. yoyo

yoyo Well-Known Member

I've done 25i kind of similar however it wasn't a very enlightening experience truth be told
  4. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Years ago Insomniac when I was 23 (I'm 52 now) - it was at the last Stonehenge festival in 1984 (1985 they banned it which resulted in the Battle of the Beanfield where all the New Age Travellers were arrested) - anyway, I degress.... I have only tried LSD once and it was there - I was disappointed really as I felt very little - nothing like the blinding images I had been led to believe I would experience, but the LSD affectsdifferent people in different ways
  5. Insomniac2012

Insomniac2012 Member

Tide, yes I thought about all that before I took it. I was concerned about all that. But the day after my trips (I got a few hits one time and tripped a couple times at least a month apart) the day after I was very happy. I could understand an underlying beauty in the world that I had never seen before.
    I think one thing that weighed heavily in me trying it, is the fact that it isn't physically addictive, so it was up to me to control, which I did just fine.

yoyo, I had never heard of it, I just looked it up. What was it like? Mine wasn't very self enlightening either, but I did see a lot of beauty behind simple things, like trees, they were my favorite haha.

Twocky, that's a cool story. I agree on the disappointment too. Movies and stories make it seem like your entire vision is taken over by an alternate reality but really all I saw was tracers, colors split and bleed (I could see how Red Green and Blue can make up all the colors we see). It was definitely a lot less than I expected based on movies and stories and the likes.

Thanks for sharing! I hope to continue this and add some new people and new stories :)
  6. Xaos

Xaos Well-Known Member

I tried LSA once (it's a chemical closely related to LSD) but I didn't really get much from it, probably didn't take enough, no swirling patterns, nothing really, was just stoned from smoking weed.
  7. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

This is really not the place for discussing the merits or experiences of illegal drug use. For those with addictions or dependencies you can find support in the appropriate forum for that. Sadly, there are far too many struggling with drug use, and to discuss it on a recreational basis may make their difficulties worse.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.