just wondering

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GoldenPsych, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

If you spaced out taking the pills are you less likely to be sick than doing it all in one go!
  2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

we can't tell you this, as you know.

we don't discuss methods here.

i have already had to delete on of our threads today...please watch what you post.

would you like to tell us more about what is going on?
  3. GoldenPsych

I've had enough, no one can help anymore and I cant go on.
  4. leftoutsidealone

leftoutsidealone Well-Known Member

I don't know your story, your reasons, but there is one person that can help - you. Give it one more try, get your strength together, stand up and fight. Don't let the ones who hurt you (either by their actions, or their indifference) win!
  5. GoldenPsych

It is already 2 late now. There is no going back now!
  6. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

golden, please reconsider. there is still time. can you call your boyfriend? or call the paramedics? i know you are desperate for the pain to stop, but you don't have to keep hurting yourself. you have been hurt enough as it is. please get some help.
  7. GoldenPsych

I wont. I can't go on anymore. I think I have enough to finish everything off and I am going to do what I can so that I can. I have tried many different types of help and really don't think that there is anyone that can now. It has gone on to long for anyone to have any type of input anymore. People say things will get better and I have listened in the past. I have tried. Nothing has changed and nothing has got any better! So!
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Golden physc,
    I know you are in alot of pain! Is there any one at the forum who can talk to you and calm you down? It won't be the same here at the forum. You contribute quite a bit.
    Please seek medical attention now. Call your doc or call an ambulance. Your life does have meaning. Stop and look back at the people you have helped by giving advice and support! Why don't you lean on us?We are hear for you! You have made alot of friends on the forum, whether you know this or not.
    Is there anyone at home who you can go to and let them know you need help? If not then do as I said earlier and call an ambulance. I hope you will be safe!! We will be thinking about you!!:chopper:!!
  9. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

Golden nobody is going to provide you with that infomation here, and it is hard on us to ask us to aid you in this. I have tried over many months along with everyone else here to help you.

Please, if you have done anything to yourself go and get help, call someone you trust, but don't do this now.
  10. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Im sorry you are sufferinin the way you clearly are, i will not say all the things you have heard in the past from the people you have said you have listened to hun, but please before you go give SF a little longer people here truely will understand the place you are in at the moment and you dont need to be there alone

11. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello GoldenPhysc,
    I can't talk about methods. I will be here for you! I hope you know you have influenced quite a few people here at the forum. There are quite a few people who will give you the support you'll need.
    Are you on meds? are you taking them as prescibed? If they aren't helping then you need to call your doc and let him know you are in bad shape!! I know you are walking that fine line between life and death. With all the support you get from us hopefully you will fall to the life side of things. Take Care and Stay Safe!!:chopper:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.