Just wondering

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Chargette, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

My surgery is done and my arm feels like they pulverized it.

They found that my bones don't look so good. They were surprised to find them so broken up. I'll be getting tests. Osteoporosis killed my grandma and I don't want to die that kind of death.

Now I'm wondering what kind of life I have to look forward to or if I'll end it sooner.

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

No hun, you'll stay here and keep posting and talking to us about things and how they are going. Wait until the results come back. Dont let fear take over. And while you wait let us help keep you going. You help so many here, now let us help you. :arms:

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

So glad you have made it through surgery...when will they tell you what is going on? The waiting is agnonizing, I know...please let us know how you are doing...my thoughts and prayers are with you...J

4. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

My arm is bruised and weary from all the swelling. It hurts less now but it still hurts. I'm trying to ignore the time until it has passed buy so I don't become depressed over it. There is absolutely nothing I can do to change things. This matter is going to take whatever time it wants to.

I go back to the doctor on the 14th to have stitches removed and find out more about the process I'm in.

5. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

:hugtackles: Hope you feel better.