just

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by MoAnamCara, May 4, 2014.

1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

just feeling alone.

I'm okay. Just down. Another anniversary coming up in a couple of days.

Keep thinking. Which isn't so smart. thats it. Just alone.

2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I understand what you mean that it isnt so smart to keep thinking. I use everything to divert my mind and thoughts. I am sorry another anniversary is coming up :( Sending hugs

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you hun you keep busy here that day ok you stay and talk to us so you know you are not alone hugs:hug1:

4. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thank you both for responding. I was feeling worse as no one said anything for two days.

Today is the day. It is what it is.

5. total eclipse

Can you go do something hun go shopping keep busy ok go to a movie just don't be alone It is hard these dam anniversaries but tomorrow will be here soon hun hugs

6. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thanks TE, I was busy during the day. Nighttime is always much harder. Am quite distressed so going to take extra meds and go see if I can go to sleep. Take care.

7. total eclipse

I ahope you can sleep well tonight and i hope tomorrow will be less sad for you hugs

8. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Mo, I am sorry to hear this is an anniversary day. Please get in touch with me if you want. I am here. Seriously.

9. total eclipse

Just saying hi hun another new day i hope today you can get out and do something kind for you hugs

10. flowers

flowers Senior Member

how are you doing today, Mo? Thinking of you.

11. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I'm not quite ok.

I sincerely appreciate you both checking in.

12. total eclipse

It is ok you are not quite ok hun we understand we do i am just glad you keep talking to us ok it is hard to battle these emotions alone hugs