Just..

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Blah., Oct 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blah.

Blah. Guest

This distance is for my own safety. I've got a lot of strength within me. I've got a lot inside of me that I'm not going to destroy. People are just not safe for me. I wanted to let you know how I felt and I did.

This is not your fault. I'm sorry.

Everyone is responsible for their own lives. You are not responsible for mine and I'm not responsible for yours. Everything I said was true. Everything.

I don't blame you. I'm just sorry I'm not strong enough for this.

I won't be here/online anymore.

2. Will

Will Staff Alumni

It's sad to here that you won't be here at SF any longer. I hope you found closure by saying this, however I think the person you're talking to, as well as other members on the site value your presence here. I hope you reconsider and decide to say.

With whatever you do, I hope you do well and get through the thick of it.

3. Blah.

Blah. Guest

^Thanks.

-If you want to ever want to talk you're going to have to spell it out clearly. I don't want to want to be left guessing.

I'm off for a month or so.

4. hmm... take care

5. Blah.

Blah. Guest

This is the last thing I'm going to say for a while, promise ;)

I have serious problems with the feeling if I'm real/if I exist or not. I hope that explains my reaction. I can only take so much silence, which isn't your fault. Bear in mind I was also in hospital when I went crazy on you. I don't want to hurt anyone and this is really all a fucking mess isn't it? Maybe, one day, it'll get easier. How you feel is completely understandable and I hope you feel better soon. I'm going to go and take that break now. x

6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hope this break does you good. You know hwo to get hold of me if you need to talk :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.