Just

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Sa Palomera, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Just leave me the fuck alone. I want to sleep. I want to be with the ones I love most. I want to be less alone. I don't want to be alone.
    I want people to stop fucking about with each other, with the world, and even worse; with animals.
    Animals are the fecking most pure creatures on earth and I am in utter disgust over the people treating human beings like their superior to animals. Animals don't fight wars, they don kill others for materialistic reasons. They kill to survive, that's it.
    Huiman beings could learn a lessen from that.

Fucking scumbags, all of us.

I sit here and whine about how bad I feel and all that shit, while there are so many animals out there actually suffering so much more. I'ma just stop whining about it all. Fuck it all.

WHO CARES.

2. Robin

Robin Guest

Not animals it would seem. It takes more than the realm of the heart to care, it takes the mind to choose to care, however, anyone with a modicum of mastering in both will never be alone in the world as oceans may seperate us but the hearts of friendship are neighbours of the spirit.

3. purplefizz

purplefizz Senior Member

I hear you, Ish.

Animals > People. I can't even think about their conditon in the world. They are the most beautiful, deserving creatures. Humans somehow think they're entitled to interfere with their lives, or enslave them, or murder them. It's disgusting and horrible. Humans mess everything up. :mad:

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

If animal rights are so important to you, then maybe you can be an animal rights activist? I like animals too, and I have all kinds of animals living in my backyard, including a couple rabbits, a cat, a couple of squirrels and some mice. We usually put food out for them too. Animals are cool. :smile:

5. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

Ester, I hope we can catch up soon! I don't like to hear that your not doing so well...maybe I can bring a bit of Aussie cheer your way =) :smile:

Until then, take care! xo

6. Sa Palomera

===

I cannot deal with this alone. Part of me is screaming inside. I need to talk about it. I can't deal with this on my own.
    But then I'm like .. there's nothing anyone can do to make it go away, or to make it hurt less. Me talking about it, will only make people uncomfortable and feeling awkward cos they have no clue what to say. So why talk?

I need a good slapping. I need someone to have a go at me for whining. I need someone to tell me to just stop. Stop everything.

I don't know how to cope.

I hate this week. I hate this anguish.

I'm in pain :cry:

7. Sa Palomera

lovely. Abso-fucking-lutely lovely. Amazing how friends for some reason turn out to be anything but friends when you're having a hard time, eh?
    Amazing how people show you that they care when you need it (not!).

I'm getting so over this.
    Over this website. Over an online life. Over online friends.

Whatever y'know. I've managed without SF for 8 months and before I registered I managed without it for 2 years while I was depressed. I can do without it again. Especially since I'm not getting anything from this place anymore anyway. What's the point.

And think of me what you want. Say I'm an ungrateful c___. Say I'm a twat. I don't give a shit.
    I know who I am. I know who I love. I know what I want in life.
    And being on here only to feel ignored is definitely not part of any of that.
    So fuck that.

and yes I'm angry. And yes I'mn ot being reasonable.
    But guess what: I am having a fucking hard week.
    This Friday will be the 20th anniversary of my mother's dead. So yes I'm angry. And I feel abandoned and alone even quicker than normally so yah.

Whatever.

I don't even know what the fuck I'm doing and why I'm posting this. I guess part of me still hopes for some sort of .. I don't know. Part of me hopes that somehow I will get through this week.

8. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

please feel that ppl care , i know i do , try not to feel quite so alone :hug: pain and misery is so debilitating and hurts so much it takes all ur strength , im here if talking would help , pm me and ill get in touch :hug:

Jo xx