Just...

Status
Not open for further replies.

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
I feel so lost, confused, angry and overwhelmed right now. I dont belong anywhere. Not here or in RL. Simply because no one really understands me. I'm too tired to tell it all over again. And I always feel too intimidated to ask for help. So many others searching for it too. Earlier today I thought I'd come home get on this stupid computer and scream HELP!!!! But now it's gone. Instead I'm sitting here with a bottle of wine and way too many meds and confused. I dont know what to do the pills and wine or the wine and go find the gun. Or go for a ride and see what happens. It's like a giant panic attack throughout my body and mind. I cant stop it and I want to. I dont like who I am right now. It's not me. Damn it it's not me!!!!!

Ahh screw it. The kdis are falling off to bed one by one. Just like a buffett I'll try a little of everything. Cant make things any worse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do none of the above Carla. You are right that none of us can completely understand because we have not been in your shoes. We do have an understanding though. I know the last thing you want to hear is hang on, but I am going to ask anyway. The kids still need you as do the many people whose lives you have touched. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00