Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by itmahanh, Jun 26, 2009.

1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I feel so lost, confused, angry and overwhelmed right now. I dont belong anywhere. Not here or in RL. Simply because no one really understands me. I'm too tired to tell it all over again. And I always feel too intimidated to ask for help. So many others searching for it too. Earlier today I thought I'd come home get on this stupid computer and scream HELP!!!! But now it's gone. Instead I'm sitting here with a bottle of wine and way too many meds and confused. I dont know what to do the pills and wine or the wine and go find the gun. Or go for a ride and see what happens. It's like a giant panic attack throughout my body and mind. I cant stop it and I want to. I dont like who I am right now. It's not me. Damn it it's not me!!!!!

Ahh screw it. The kdis are falling off to bed one by one. Just like a buffett I'll try a little of everything. Cant make things any worse.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2009
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Do none of the above Carla. You are right that none of us can completely understand because we have not been in your shoes. We do have an understanding though. I know the last thing you want to hear is hang on, but I am going to ask anyway. The kids still need you as do the many people whose lives you have touched. :hug: