Just...

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've just had a really horrible day and week and people are having goes at me and telling me how everything is my fault when they are the ones being jerks ):

I just want it all to stop and the only way it seems it's ever going to is if i kill myself.

windlepoons

Hi Sacred Heart, sorry you are having a bad time. Some people like to pass the blame on, never admitting their faults. Are they your family, work colleagues, friends?

Thanks hun, and yeah they do. It sucks and its infuriating when you know that you didn't do anything wrong. It's my "friends". But I'm starting to wonder if they are l friends..

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
Sorry to hear you are having a rough time Sam. If you need anything hun, a rant or a vent or anything you know where I am. PM box is always open xxx

Sorry to hear you are having a rough time Sam. If you need anything hun, a rant or a vent or anything you know where I am. PM box is always open xxx
Thanks hun. xxxx that means a lot :hug: :)

They are not friends, a friend would never do that, I am sure. Maybe time to downgrade them to acquaintances?
You're right, they aren't friends if they do that. But like.. I have attachment issues really bad.. so its hard to downgrade them even tho I know I have to if i want to keep my sanity. :/

((hug))

too hard to talk atm but i am thinking of you and holding you close

be okay

please
:console: I'll be okay. Don't worry about me hun. You have enough to worry about right now. I love you so much. :hug:

Banned Member
Hey Kiddo, You are one beautiful and special human being and stop doubting yourself. You've got a kind and beautiful heart and a good head on your shoulders. i'd like you to stick around :hug: I don't want to see anyone hurt you and i wish you could find ways to insulate yourself from those who try. Don't take to heart the negativity others try to throw at you. It belongs only with them, it is not yours and you don't need it. Let them keep their b.s. to themselves. You are way above any crap from others. If they don't meet you with kindness, decency, love, then you don't need it.

Still holding you close to my heart and in my thoughts (((hugs))) kiddo

I love YOU!!!!!!!

Aw :hug: thank you so much :wub: This made me cry (happy tears).

The world is just full of awful people tho so it's hard to let it roll off me if soon someone else will do it :(

You're such a sweetheart and I love you so much. :hug: stay strong.

I LOVE YOU!!!

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I know too well how words can hurt inside hun try to let those words go right through youokay don't hold onto them I do think you need to reachout make new friends hun like you are doing here Hugs toyou hun I hope tomorrow brings you more happiness and peace

Banned Member
hey, what do you mean it will soon happen again? ((((gentle hugs)))) Did i miss something? Is someone about to say or do something? Can we brainstorm ways of you protecting you from this?

No matter what they say, it's them, not you. Their pain and cruelty is theirs. They own it and they should keep it under lock and key within their own miserable existence and not allow it to creep out spreading to others, contaminating the lives of others.

It's not you. It does not belong to you.

No matter what they say, nor how they try to convince you, it's not true/real, I don't care what words they use. If you doubt this, you come here and get a reality check from all of us. hey, when someone does this to you, close your eyes for a moment and try to keep in your head, the voices of myself and others here who support you, and listen to the words we say to you. you know we would not be telling you cruel things and tell me, are these people more valid or worthwhile than we are, is what they say more reliable, do they care as deeply as we do? They are spewing lies at you. You don't need that in your life. you have so much goodness inside and they do not deserve even a moment of your time or presence. You cannot support them in what they do to you or to other people.

:hug: :hug:

Love you Kiddo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and if need be, perhaps we can find a lead pipe (did i actually say that?)

:hug: xxxx

I know too well how words can hurt inside hun try to let those words go right through youokay don't hold onto them I do think you need to reachout make new friends hun like you are doing here Hugs toyou hun I hope tomorrow brings you more happiness and peace
Yeah words hurt worse than physical hurt in my opinion. :hug: thanks for your kind words. Needed them xx

I'm definitely trying to make the right kind of friends but I just keep falling back in with them and the wrong people.. :(

Maybe its my fault..

hey, what do you mean it will soon happen again? ((((gentle hugs)))) Did i miss something? Is someone about to say or do something? Can we brainstorm ways of you protecting you from this?

No matter what they say, it's them, not you. Their pain and cruelty is theirs. They own it and they should keep it under lock and key within their own miserable existence and not allow it to creep out spreading to others, contaminating the lives of others.

It's not you. It does not belong to you.

No matter what they say, nor how they try to convince you, it's not true/real, I don't care what words they use. If you doubt this, you come here and get a reality check from all of us. hey, when someone does this to you, close your eyes for a moment and try to keep in your head, the voices of myself and others here who support you, and listen to the words we say to you. you know we would not be telling you cruel things and tell me, are these people more valid or worthwhile than we are, is what they say more reliable, do they care as deeply as we do? They are spewing lies at you. You don't need that in your life. you have so much goodness inside and they do not deserve even a moment of your time or presence. You cannot support them in what they do to you or to other people.

:hug: :hug:

Love you Kiddo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and if need be, perhaps we can find a lead pipe (did i actually say that?)
I just meant that they are bound to do it again soon.. and if its not them than it will be someone else. :(

It's just.. it happens so often with them that i think it must be me.. It has to be.

I wish I could see the goodness you see in me, Kali. :( I can't. But maybe that's why i am allowing them to hurt me over and over..because I don't see that i deserve better. It's hard after being told and shown over and over again that I am nothing and then try believe that I am something.. that I'm someone worth while and kind. :hug:!!

I love you too! So much! And I will be coming here for reality checks because I'm sure I will doubt this at some point. Thank you for always being there for me. Thank you all for always being here. I love you all!

And yes, you did just say that lol. XD :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00