Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammockmonkey

Ain't no such thing in this world. Bryan, I hope you can recover fully . . . . . Miladin I hope you get your face beaten in too.

Its silly to hope that justice exists in this world, I know that. But I keep getting my hopes up, I keep thinking maybe this time it will happen. Then, as usual, it doesn't.

fromthatshow

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Do you believe in Karma?
I think that when people hurt other's they really hurt themselves. If people feel the need to hurt someone else, I feel like it is only because they are not ok with themselves. If they were at peace with themselevs, they wouldn't feel the need to bring others down. So know that when people do mean things or are hateful, they are most likely in a lot of pain, and their own hell that they put themselves in is far worse than anything we could do to whoever is doing someone wrong.

hammockmonkey

Karma is bullshit. Things don't even out in the end. Some people who are villians live great lives, while others suffer. It's simply the world we live in. My friend will, more then likely, never fully recover from his injuries. His life will never be the same. Miladin will, more then likely, never face charges for assault or anything else. His only punishment will be to stay out of the USA, if that's really a punishment.

hammockmonkey

I don't believe in karma. The truth is, in this case, Bryan will never recover fully, Miladin will never face charges. So what do we have? One person with braindamage and one person free.

Justice inaction. There has been nothing in my life to prove the existence of karma. I've seen people do shitty things and suffer no consequences. Other people only care and get the fucking shaft everytime. That seems to be life be nice and die, or mean and live.

ACRon

I don't believe in karma. The truth is, in this case, Bryan will never recover fully, Miladin will never face charges. So what do we have? One person with braindamage and one person free.

Justice inaction. There has been nothing in my life to prove the existence of karma. I've seen people do shitty things and suffer no consequences. Other people only care and get the fucking shaft everytime. That seems to be life be nice and die, or mean and live.
everyone wants to be the 'bad' guy that escapes having to join the que like everyone else. this is whats wrong. what puzzles me is that the joy of life is a simple and easy thing to do when we are calm and in good company, yet in order to maintain some form of allowance for the savage adventurers to explore and conquer we cannot be allowed to. the only people i've ever wanted to hurt are those that make demands of me and there is no guidance in the world to prepare you for the amount of bullshit you have to go through in order for them to spoil what is truely good. its human conscience destroyed for no reason other than to accomodate the will of the people were surrounded by. i don't think any human is by default someone who would hurt, and for people like me that can see that Im mortified by those who have given up on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00