k

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by blah8675, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blah8675

blah8675 Guest

so no one here seems to care about me anymore??? kid yourself yeah that this is a support site, when really the only people most of you support is usually newcomers or the 'cool group' or whatever. it makes me sick. it makes me feel unwanted. I'm just as much of a freak here as everywhere. I should have never have come here, the rejection I feel is making me feel worse. I know all the popular crew will ignore this, you never read posts by anyone outside your clique anyway. I know I'm pathetic and a loser but you could at least try...any of you...

2. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

I don't know who you are but I do feel a bit like you that noone wants me here but I'm trying to stick it out sometimes wonder why I do. Nobody hardly replys to my posts but I'm trying to not let it get to me too much. It is hard when you feel rejected on a site like this don't give up with it just yet things may get better

3. blah8676

blah8676 Guest

thanks shazzer :hug:

4. purplefizz

purplefizz Senior Member

I do my personal best to support everyone, but with some posts, I don't know what to say. And sometimes I'm not well enough myself to offer advice or support. I'm sure there are others like myself. Just because someone doesn't read or reply to your post doesn't mean that they don't care. :hug:

5. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

i try, i really do. im having to push so hard to keep myself together that sometimes i dont do my best for everyone and im really sorry, genuinly, if i have made you feel i havent. my inbox is always open for people and i will always do the very best i can.

6. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

'guest' :hug:

Shazzer :hug:

It can be disheartening when you don't get many replies (if any) to your posts.

A few times I have been feeling particularly low & been too scared to post in case I am ignored, that's probably more to do with my own insecurities though. For that reason I try to stick to replying to threads rather than starting my own.

Sometimes as much as I want to reply to posts there is a multitude of reasons why I can't e.g. the post may be a little too close to home or I feel that what I may say could trigger them & possibly make them worse. A lot of the time I am also not capable of replying to threads due to my own issues that I am coping with. I also find that at times the board can be overwhelmed by posts & sometimes it is impossible to reply or even read a lot of them.

If either of you ever want to talk though feel free to PM me, you're always guaranteed a reply then.

Hugs to you both, Claire xx

7. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I agree, when I feel up to it, I will offer anyone and everyone all the advice and support I can give. However there are times, when we all feel really low, and can't really help.

Everyone cares for everyone here, that's what's so nice about SF.

:hug:

8. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

the majority of people on this site have their own issues and problems to deal with and can, in no way, be expected to be able to reply to everyone's posts everday. i try to check each section on the forum and reply to as many as possible, but i have a very time consuming job, coupled with college, so it gets hard. don't be discouraged if you don't get replies, keep posting, you'll soon come to see that someone will eventually reply and we are all here to support and care for ANYONE who needs it when we are able to give that support.

9. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

You should know that you aren't pathetic/a loser/etc. You aren't unwanted just because the 'cool' people don't reply to your threads. My PM box is open if you want to rant or whatever. :hug:

10. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

If you think that the only ones that get support are the newcomers or "cool group" your sorely mistaken. I think the amount of support is given to those that whine and complain the most. The ones that are mostly quiet and only speak up when the severity is so great are the ones that get ignored. Speak up if you want to be heard. Shout if need be, but don't feel like you're unwanted simply because the "cool group" doesn't answer. Why the hell did this place become just like high school the place I despised?!

11. blah8686

blah8686 Guest

oh god I'm sorry everyone. I know people try so hard...I've just felt down and ignored and people who I thought cared have dumped me so I jsut wrote this. And now I feel bad for making you all feel bad.
    thankyou everyone for your replies, I'm sorry I was just feeling shit. I find it hard to post because I think I kill threads and my advise is useless and other stupid insecure reasons. so ok please ignore this, it was stupid, I know everyone tries their best.
    :hug: for all of you.

12. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

:arms:

13. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

:hug: You should post when you feel you need to and advise when you feel up to it. You'd be surprised what advice can do even if you think it's not helpful to that person it may seem like the world. Take care.

14. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

:hug: Take care hope you have a better day tomorrow. Don't be so hard on yourself

15. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Hugs. we all feel this way from time to time I believe. I don't respond to posts like i should because most of the time I don't feel as supportive as I should and think I will say something to cause someone to feel worse so sometimes just a hug from me is what most people get. so big hugs and if you ever need to talk please pm me.

16. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Sorry but we dont know who are you....

17. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Due to the nature of our illnesses, we all feel the way you have been at one time or another. You may think your advice is worthless, but someone else might find something in your words that is helpful to them. Don't give up trying as long as you feel you have something to say. You never know who you may reach. :hug:

18. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

you think this is funny? I'll see if I can dig up something 'funny' for you to look at every day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.