Kankuro

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by absolution, May 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Josh is in a bad place right now. he is struggling at work and just feeling like everyone would be better off without him...im sure most of us know this feeling all to well...

Josh, hun, no one would be better off without you. I know i wouldnt...i would be crushed. And think about your precious little girl....you don't want her to grow up without her dad. People are work are stupid hun dont pay attention to them. :hug: im not letting you go and neither is anyone here....
    :love::love:

2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Thank you Sam. :hug:

3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:cheekkiss:

4. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

:hug:s for you josh

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Josh I know we have never spoken but you would be missed here..Theres alot of pain in this life but if you keep pushing thru it you will find moments of peace..No one here wants to see anything happen to you..:eek:ld:Take it from an old fart who has been battling this for many years..Take care...

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Sending you a :hug:

7. 41021

41021 Banned Member

Hey Fellow, stick around please? Maybe talk to us instead? :hug: for you.

8. ZombiePringle

Thanks guys... I'm really not doing so good. I guess it feels like I get walked all over no matter where I go... At home,at work, even at the store..I get insulted everyday. I'm being convinced that I'm a horrible person... I try to tell people what to do at work (its my job, I'm the supervisor..) and they don't care and just do what they want.. even though I always ask in a nice way. I guess what I'm getting at is I don't feel like I can do this... I mean even my homelife is just awful...

9. WildCherry

You're not a horrible person. I don't know you well, but I've seen you interact with the members here, and I've heard you with your daughter when we were all on Skype. It's easy to tell that you're not a bad person at all. I'm sorry people are causing you to feel so bad about yourself.

10. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:i'm sorry: :hug:

11. ZombiePringle

The weekend has already been bad... I made a promise that I would keep going and I'm doing everything I can to keep that promise but...I don't think its going to be enough.... I don't think I have it in me.... this is the worst I have ever been.....

12. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

if i have to hang on so do you hun...talk to me :cry:

13. ZombiePringle

I'm sorry Sam... I'm just waiting for her to get home..... could be today,tomorrow or monday....

14. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

15. ZombiePringle

This is probably my last post.... I'm sorry I let everybody down.... I just lost the fight in the end I guess...

16. WildCherry

You're still here, which means you haven't lost. :hug: What's going on, please don't do anything.

17. ZombiePringle

I'm honestly done with it... I'm just waiting for her to come home.... I've given up.

18. WildCherry

Why, what's made you want to give up?

19. ZombiePringle

its her... her family... my job...everything. Everyday its the same stuff.... And she's turning it into me being the bad guy... everything is my fault...

20. WildCherry

But everything isn't your fault. I know that doesn't help much when there's someone trying to drill into your head that it is. But what she's telling you isn't true.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.