Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by silent_chaos, May 31, 2016.

1. silent_chaos

silent_chaos Well-Known Member

Is it bad that I'm enjoying seeing someone get a taste of there own medicine x2. This person had used and verbally mentally and talkes about people behind thier back even twisting the story everyone that crossed her path. Now she has no one, she's calling crying and begging for help. Ive been avoiding her calls. My dad told her to leave me alone. But she's still calling. I had a note on my door saying leave me alone. And she has seen it. She had her mom call my dad to do a welfare check on me, cause I've had the note on my door for over a week. Given my history, if I was that concerned I would have knocked anyway. Or calls the police herself and had a welfare check done. Not go threw a third person. I know if I answer her call she would say I will be there for you and help you threw it, and then cry and say I need help with this or that and that she has no one els. I was weak for to long and i was only called when needed. So no im not doing it anymore. She's going threw a really hard time that she got herself into, she choosing to still be in it. She went to my dads house crying saying she needed his help and he told her no, so she got loud and boo effin hoo. I have her number blocked on my phone, but for some reason it still shows me that she called and it was rejected. It gives me immediate punch in the chest anxiety. I'm good about not haven't anxiety most of the time, just when I'm in town, going to the store, ext. And running into her. And then every time it shows me that she has called. Completely oblivious that she has ran everyone away. Its been almost 2 weeks I've avoiding her calls. But yet she's still trying, cause she knows I'm weak and can't say no. But still hasn't gotten the hint. Like I said my dad told her to leave me alone. And she would only be calling to say she's there for me, and next sentence out of her mouth would be I really need you right now, help me. I've got this and that I need your help with. I just can't stop the chest punch of anxiety.

2. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hi Silent, I can relate to how you feel, I find it difficult to turn my back on anyone in trouble, even those that bring it on themselves or have turned on me after solving their problems again. Sounds like you don't need the anxiety or aggravation at this time, looking after yourself is first priority. maybe this will make her rethink how she treats others and hopefully changes her for the better.
    Brian

3. silent_chaos

Well I was right she sent a text saying she only has till tomorrow night to have her stuffed moved out, shes moving away. and that she could really use my help and some one to talk to cause shes stressed out. I don't care that means I can walk in town go to the store and not be scared. What pisses me off is she tried to turn my dad against me, and said I was talking about him. I have a great relationship with my dad. But he said he's dosnt care what she said, she has a horrible reputation with that mouth. Shes moving because her bf is on the run from DEA. A big reason I don't want to be around or associated with them.

betteroffunknown and Brian777 like this.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Prove her wrong and stick to your guns. I don't know the back story but she sounds like a toxic ''friend''. You did the right thing by having your dad tell her to go elsewhere, she's moving cos her boyfriend is on the run?? Stay away and stay clear of her, she sounds like bad news. You are your no 1 priority and you come first in this! (hugs to you)

5. silent_chaos

It is a very scary situation. I don't want to be near her when the cops catch up with them. I know about everything of their "business" and easily intimidated and probably wouldn't do being interview by the cops. I know better not to say anything. But its just the fact that I know. If I have to avoid her forever, so be it. She won't leave him. She doesn't want to leave the lavish life style. I'mnot sure if she has left town yet or not. When I get a cconfirmation then I will be able to relax. Im going threw DBT classes and I think the skills are helping. I feel like that she has been dead weight, that has made it hard to focus. You are supposed to use examples of things and use alternative ways of dealing with different scenarios. Mine where always about her. I have other things in my life that I want to work on.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiya, as you know I am in DBT aswell and the skills do help at times, other times they don't but as we keep going we will learn more and more so stick with that and just be yourself.

The situation you have found yourself in sounds scary, just stay away from her, well away. Work on the things you want to improve in and give DBT your all! How far into the program are you in now? I started in March and the skills are pretty useful. Want to talk about the other things going on in your life for you?

7. silent_chaos

I started end of January. Its going great. My therapist said I'm doing well. Which was encouraging to hear.
    I'm going out of town to house sit for 3 weeks, its a huge responsibility. 200 animals mostly birds on 2 acres. I joked around with her and said I won't go tipping her cows. Im glad she gets my scence of humor. My bird is coming with me of course. I am worried about my truck breaking down on the way there its going to be over 100° and if it breaks down my bird could die real quick. I've had her 16 years and she means the world to me.
    I really am looking foward to being distracted from all ive been threw last couple of months. It will be Like a vacation away from this town. When the weather cools down I will take the opportunity to make extra money by doing odd jobs on the property. Its been a few years since I've house sat for them. I can't forget my DBT book ha ha. If I forget it, it will feel like I forgot a foot. Lol

Jenumbra likes this.
  8. silent_chaos

I made it safe and sound! Let the fun begin. Ha!

Jenumbra likes this.