Kate/NoGood is really pretty, really cool, really interesting and a very good friend

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by DrivEthermissIon, Nov 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

She's a bit shy, don't be shy Small-Kate, feel good about yourself. I saw my best friend's image yesterday - and it made me SO happy, made my heart cosy and smile. She thinks she's fat and ugly. She's gorgeous, actually she's stunning, I swear, I mean I thought she wouldn't look riveting or anything, but wow, and such a lovely smile! You're a wonderful lass darlin'. Have some chocolate cake:

:cake:

I'm so glad I met you, I know I've been a bit mean sometimes coz I was scared you were going to be distant forever, but hold onto my hand through the bad times (I will be far more trusting from now on now that I know you don't think I'm a freak and REALLY loved the song I gave you by Nickelback called 'If today was your last day'), it'll be the opposite in the good times, and one day soon there'll be sunny skies forever...and I'll give you a REAL hug, and heaps else, perenially.~

You're gentle as a loving nurse, meek as a mouse, and kind as a mother looking after her cubs. I'm glad I'm one of your cubs.

*hugs and smiles* Cheer up hun, life is pretty sometimes, live for those moments, let them light you up.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2009
  2. DrivEthermissIon

Re: Kate/NoGood is really pretty, really cool, really interesting and a very good fri

Thanks for everything Small-Kate

3. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

Re: Kate/NoGood is really pretty, really cool, really interesting and a very good fri

Thanks Chris

4. DrivEthermissIon

5. DrivEthermissIon

That was a song for the gifts, cherishment and protection your beloved brings. Congrats.

6. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Hello Kate, don't know you, but that makes want to know you. What I wrote is barely English lol

7. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

bonjour Dana, ca va? Je suis Kate :)

8. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Ha tu parles couramment? Je suis une merde aujourd'hui. lol comment vas-tu?

9. boo

boo Well-Known Member

kate, tu parles francais? c'est chouette! :stars:

10. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

Je ne parle pas tres bien. J'etais triste plus tot, mais va bien maintenant. Sentir mieux tres vite - Bebe 'steps'

11. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

f**k me, that's a French chat or what? I really really prefer English BTW...

12. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

good cause i cant speak it very well, learnt it about 6 yrs ago at school and havnt spoken it since........shall i start chatting in Irish???

13. boo

boo Well-Known Member

bon sens! irelandaise ET parles francais.... pourquoi les meilleurs sont toujours prise... :blink:

14. boo

boo Well-Known Member

seems to have many irish folks here... do they distribute SF ad Pamphlets over there? :blink::tongue:

15. DrivEthermissIon

How's this?

Katie est un ange. Un rayon de soleil magnifique, miroitant par la forêt fraîche.

16. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

merci beaucoup. vous me faites rougir

hehehehehe

17. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

Merci Chris. x

18. DrivEthermissIon

I want some tears after this, or even one ^__^

Honnête
    Infirmière féminine

Soins
    Magnifique
    Altruiste
    Lumineux
    Linguistique

Kermesse!
    Aimable
    Trompe l'œil
    Est Katie

19. DrivEthermissIon

I'm feeling really down right now.

20. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Why's that? :hugtackles:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.