keep crying

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Hazibell, Dec 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

urgh i just suck tbh
    i cry and fucking everything its sooo annoying
    even when nice things happen i always think of the bad things that will come later and lately ive been fucking a lot of things up basically by trying to make everyone happy.
    i fail tbh.
  2. Rockster

Rockster Guest

You don't fail Hazibell, try just taking a step back looking at where your personal shortfalls are and work from there :hug:
  3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Perhaps your in that cycle where your just crying alot and your thoughts no matter what they are, are turning to bad thoughts which then results in you crying.

Anyways, although it is annoying for you, i'm sure in time this will all go away and you won't be in this current state that your in.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

How are you feeling today sweetie? :hug:
  5. plates

plates Well-Known Member

You don't need to make others happy.

What's bothering you? It's perfectly okay to "fail" if "failing" means looking after yourself and not doing what others want you to do. It's okay to cry and feel shit.
  6. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

It's just. There's a lot of people that 'like' me as such. And I have to tell people no....which...i don't usually do but after a lot of past bad experiences i've learnt i kind of have to...
    but it makes people sad. and all ive ever wanted to do is make people happy :(
    wish i was hated instead of loved itd be so much easier.
  7. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Sometimes saying no is better then saying yes.
  8. plates

plates Well-Known Member

Once you get people to 'hate you' for sticking up for yourself(and if they truly hate you they weren't good friends in the first place) then they aren't worth it and it becomes easier, and you'll find yourself less pressured, maybe...

You aren't responsible for other's happiness. I'm sure if you were happy, you'll make others happy just by being genuinely happy and not a slave?

:hug: try treat yourself gently.
  9. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Noone hates you hun. Sometimes it seems like the whole world is against us but it's never as bad as we think. Try and take a step back. You are loved by many, i am sure of it. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.