Keep fucking up

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sadsoul, Oct 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadsoul

sadsoul Member

Why am I such a piece of shit?! Why can I not do anything right?! I'm given chances upon chances after fucking up to prove myself... guess what, I just keep fucking up. Everyone around me is prospering while I try and fail. I'm so upset I can't focus on important things that deserve my attention... so sick of this bullshit. So sick of being alive... Sometimes I just feel as if things would be better if I didn't exist at all. I want these feelings to end. I can only bare this for so long. No one deserves this bullshit.. but then again its my fault... like everything else... fuck me. Life has.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2007
  2. sadsoul

sadsoul Member

I wish I never had a family. The only thing keeping me alive is the fact of what grief it would cause them. I wish I could do it. I wish I could end my life; God knows I want to. My selfish desire to end my pain doesn't surpass my family's need for me to keep living. I can't stand it. The ONLY GOD DAMN reason I'm alive right now is because I don't want to put them through something like that. What a shitty reason to be alive...

3. lil-sis-one-of-two

lil-sis-one-of-two Well-Known Member

I feel exactly the same I can never do anything right. I am getting to the point that I dont care who I hurt, I cant cope the pain and all the shit anymore.
    If you have a reason to live however small it is, brillient, concentrate on that, hopefully it will help get you through this.

If you need to talk PM me.

4. A Self Made Loser

A Self Made Loser Active Member

That's my life anthem sadsoul, every chance given to me, I keep on fucking it up. I know if I am successful in ending my sad sick joke of a life they (My Family) will be upset but life goes on, people grief then move on. It's an exciting prospect to me to stop the anxiety and panic attacks, stop depression and become nothing like I once was before I entered the world. Peaceful bliss.

5. Cestmoi

Cestmoi Well-Known Member

Stop trying to prove yourself.

6. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

I understand that feeling all too well, especially about the family thing. The only reason im alive now is so my sister doesnt hurt when i die...
    But honestly i dont know how long i can stay alive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.