Keep getting locked out of the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
SF seems to be going down for me lately but not anyone else. It is the third time it has happened this week, any ideas why?

JmpMster

Owner Emeritus
If it is in fact you and nobody else then it is something on your end. This morning around 8:30 AM GMT the forum was down for a while I noticed too. To figure out what the issue is though for you or anybody is details of what locked out means. What did your browser say or do - just not load or did it give an error message and if an error message what was the message, etc.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Last Friday night, i could not get on for about 18 hours, but i know the forum was not down. The page said to check my connection or the site is slow and could not connect. My connection was fine just the page wouldn't load. Eventually I got back in the next day. Early on this week the same thing happened. And this morning I assumed it was down for just me but since it was down for you, it wasn't just me obviously.

Last edited by a moderator:

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
I had the same problem yesterday, but not for as long a period. It's not the first time in the last few months, and a couple of times I contacted my provider who said there were no issues with my cable or on their system. Also, the glitch was only for SF as I could access other sites without a problem. Poltergeists? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00