Keep thinking about what will send me over the edge

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Aurora Gory Alice, Mar 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

And I have figured it out.
    My Mum isn't well, she hasn't been well for a long time. She isn't dying per se, but her body is clearly shutting down and she she appears weaker and weaker all of the time due to various ailments.

She's really the only person I have around that actually cares about what happens to me, and lately I've been thinking about what it would be like if she died. I guess because of remembering Alexander McQueen committing suicide after the dead of his mother also. I honestly think I'd see that as a reason to kill myself.

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Linds, I don't think your mother would want you to do that..She loves you and she brought you into this world.. I think she would prefer you to live like she intended..She had no way of knowing she would come down to these ailments.. I'm sure if she were up to it she would make you beleive in life..To go out and do things, or travel, anything that would make you happy.. When you are happy you put off glow.. She can tell when your down.. Give her peace of mind knowing you will live on ..

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

She is there for you now and she will be there after she is gone in you heart and your spirit. It seems your mom is a fighter and she would want you to be a figther too. she believes in you and your abilities and like stranger said would want you to move forward and enjoy your life. Celebrate living for her okay Until then enjoy each others love and give her peace knowing you will be alright take care okay just take each day for what it is don't worry about the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.