keep thinking of the past and how there is no point.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by sadguy33, Jul 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

I think of everything that has ever happend in life and its been nothing but one disapointment after another. I was recently thinking about a girl on my facebook that is a playboy model and was on the Jimmy Kimmel show. Will one day my friend told me toleave the party and drive him all the way across a big town to meet up with these chicks. So I drove him all the way there. I mean 2 girls and 2 of us perfect right. Well as soon as we get there my friend is making out with both of them and I'm just chilling. I don't know if it was because those girls wanted nothing to do with me or I have fucked up friends or a combination of both but anyways the girl I could have made out with ended up being a play boy model and my friend ruined that or maybe I never had a chance. This type of stuff happend to me every day and I just think what is the point girls hate me my friends hate me there is no reason for my existense.

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am sorry you have been met by disappointments but "a girl" regardless of her future endeavors (which I am not certain what the relevancy is) does not equate to girls/women in general hating you by some long stretch

If your friends hate you they are not friends, and you should look to find more mutually supportive people in your life.

Take Care and Be Safe

Ben

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Do you really want girls or friends like that in your life? You should only be around people who want to be around you. I hope you find some good people to hang around. There are still some good people out there and they will like you for who you are.

4. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

I have to agree with the posters above... I mean, come on, a Playboy model? Sure, they're physically attractive... but have you watched that reality show with Hugh Hefner and the Playboy models? Talk about dumb, vacuous, money-grubbing <self edit because it's not a nice word>... okay, now maybe that particular girl wasn't like that, but it kind of sounds like she might be...

Look, I had a very drunken make-out session with a very good looking girl back in high school, and she was the kind of girl who had lots of such drunken make-out sessions with different guys. Did I enjoy it at the time? Sure. But that's all it was... a one night stand. The next day, it was as if it had never happened. She later thanked me for being "cool about it" and not thinking we were "boyfriend and girlfriend" just because we had fooled around... the truth is, I wanted her to be my girlfriend, but I knew better. As nice as that one day was, it was frustrating knowing that it didn't mean anything and that it would never happen again. I realized that I would much rather have a genuine girlfriend who cared about me than a one night stand with some good looking, promiscuous woman.

5. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

Thank you guys soo much for the support. Its nice to be able to talk about different things in my life that pissed me off and get it out. Sometimes I just think about somthing in the past that made me mad and I can't stop thinking about it. Thanks again.

6. TheLoneWolf

I understand man, I think back about all the opportunities I missed... and I've been in similar situations where it seemed like the opposite sex is interested in everyone but me. I know how it feels. I mean, I still get mad when I think back about all the girls who flirted with my friends and pretty much ignored me. I ask myself why I'm so repulsive and what I did to deserve being born that way... I see everyone else having the time of their lives and wondering, why can't that be me? Why do I have to be the outcast? I don't know the answer to that question. But if I've learned anything over the years, it's that there are some things I cannot change... and the only people who really matter are the ones who care about me. I don't need women who are going to ignore me... nor do I need friends who are going to backstab me like that for their own benefit. Would I really even want to be liked by people like that? Is it worth it? I don't think so. I'd rather have people who like me for who I am. That's what you need to focus on... don't worry about the people who don't like you, focus on the people who do.

7. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

I hope someday I can find those people that care about me. If you don't mind I would like to post some other stories like this once in a while. I feel I need to get a lot of these bad things that happend to me out of my system.

8. TheLoneWolf

For me, such people have been few and far between, but usually worth the wait.

I don't mind at all. Sometimes it helps to let it out. For me, I've probably spend enough years dwelling on my past already... I could post all sorts of stories like yours, but at this point in my life I don't think it's going to do me any good to keep picking at old scabs without giving them a proper chance to heal.

9. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

Thank you I understand sometimes its best just to forget about things. However I tried but sometimes a few certain events pop in my head and I can't get them out. I hope you know if you ever need to talk you can PM whenever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.