Keeping busy

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Stormrider, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Stormrider

Stormrider Well-Known Member

Like i said about 2 weeks back, trying to be more positive in my life and on here.
    Big surprise; It's still working. :yay:

Should've gone mountainbiking with someone from work, but he called off cause he was sick, so i went alone, i was drained when i got back home but it feels good getting back in shape to keep sporting. Going to fresh up a bit and then go wash my car, it's looking more sand/mudbrown then darkgry at the moment. :biggrin:
    Thinking about taking a few days off from work one of these weeks to see a doctor to start taking on some stuff i talked about earlier,bad teeth and problem with my achilles tendon in the worst case heel spur i think. (had to look those names up didn't know them in english :shhh: )
    But like stated before, if i can't run anymore(temporarily i hope) then i'll keep doing other sports. Gotta keep busy or i know i'll fall down a black hole again.

So still not great but doing fine afterall.
    :hug: to all of you

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

That is so great you are staying active and keeping the depression at bay Way to go. I too keep busy it helps hugs

3. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

well done stormrider
    good to see you being positive hope things continue to go upwards for you
    fines not great but its good enough right?

4. Stormrider

Stormrider Well-Known Member

That's the point, Fine is not bad and not bad is good or at least better, it's a long way to being happy, but i believe that a few positive messages here can help others, it can give a bit of hope.
    Even if there's only one person that also tries the same and feels a bit better by doing something they like(sports hobby or whatever)then i did a good thing onhere.
    It's hard to focus on other things then what's on your mind when you're feeling bad, but if you can do it for a few hours a day then it can make a lot of difference, at least for me it does.

5. black_rose_99

black_rose_99 Well-Known Member

Yay for you!! :)