Keeping it all inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple_Thorn

It hurts to talk now. Because it's a lie. I don't want to talk, speak. I don't want to be here. I'm seriously considering <Mod Edit:Methods>. I don't want to be here. Trying is too hard. Everything is too hard.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I was in a very dark place earlier this week, I got through it, you CAN get through this difficult time. We won't judge you here but I can understand it being hard to talk. Know we are here for you any time you need us. What you need to do is create a life worth living so that you will always choose life. Therapy and medications can make huge differences to your moods and how you regulate your emotions and thoughts! I hope you choose life because you deserve to live a life worth living!

((sending warm hugs))

Unknown_111

Forum Buddy
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I am saddened by your post but you need to stay strong. I know the feelings are hard but we can overcome these. Like you, I suffer these feelings everyday but YOU CAN OVERCOME SUCH FEELINGS. I hope these words encourage you to change your mind. Please take care and keep posting.

ThePhantomLady

Safety and Support
SF Supporter
I'm sorry you're hurting. Maybe in time talking about things, just opening up a little might help you, when you're ready.

Things can get better. And I hope you and wish for you to have the strength to get through today *hugs*

Don't give up; please. Rather, allow yourself to get some help and move on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00