keeping thinking about this guy from my group

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by bubblebear, Jun 29, 2016.

1. bubblebear

bubblebear Princess

yeh so last year this guy who studied in wales told someone i knew that he liked me. i was halfway through trying not to die at that time so it wasnt exactly the best time. then after summer i went away from 7 months becasue i didnt want to see my dad. lol extreme measures

anywaysone of the reasons why nothing happened alst year ( apart from the obvious one) was because that guy studied abroad in wales so it wasnt exactly ideal.

anyways so i came back from travelling two months ago and that guy is back at the gorup. hes not doing so well i think, but he's finished studying his masters so he should be back home permantely. sort of . and im back too......

i dont know when i ws in hong kong i never thougth much about him. tbh i never liked him or noticed him really until i was told he liked me. i actually like his twin....and sometimes i think this wales guy is really cute but its because he smiles the same way as his twin. and its really sweet :oops:

ive bene thinking bou him more. im not sure why... maybe because im bored? maybe i secretly want a boyfriend? it makes sense because im lonely a lot of the etime so eh. i notice when im busy i dont think about him . so maybe i actually dont like him. becaue i dont want to go out with someone if tis not real. i dont want to use someone. but then sometimes i think if i didnt like him i wouldnt think about him so much. im afraid im just tempted to settle for him because his twin brother ( who i liekd orginally) already has a long term girlfriend ( darn it!)

gah. such cuteness i cant handle :(:(

just wanted to get that out. i kept thinking about him so much this week and alst week. coincedently i was the least busiest the last two weeks:rolleyes: