Keeps getting worse

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Usernametaken, Oct 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Usernametaken

Usernametaken New Member

Well, for as long as I can remember I've always gotten depressed. But lately it's been real bad. I'm suicidal, and life no longer seems fun. Playing guitar, which I used to go to for comfort anytime, isn't even fun anymore. Life is just not worth living anymore. What's the point? Anyone?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sounds like your depression has really sunken low this time talk to your doc okay see if you can try some new meds out there to get you feeling better don't wait okay get help soon

3. Usernametaken

Usernametaken New Member

I don't have a doctor, and I don't know how to go about finding one to give me meds. I know that would probably work good for me, but I don't have the motivation to go about doing it.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

oh go to hospital and see doctor in emergency see if you can get antidepressants there. We have walk in clinic here and doctor there can give you a prescription. Call crisis line in your area and they will tell you give you connections to new doctors as well perhaps It is important okay so try to get to see a doc soon just go into nearest hospital and get something prescribed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.