Kelly Please dont do this! Somebody contact her!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by LetItGo, Jan 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Can somebody please contact Kelly by phone (What Lies Beneath). If she doesnt answer, please call an ambulance if you have her address details.

This is a crisis situation please, dont delay!

2. kath

kath Well-Known Member

i have sent you a PM MJ.im afraid i dont have any contact details for Kelly but i was concerned to read your thread.Perhaps you could tell us a bit more about what is going on if you would like?We may be able to help some more then hopefully.

Sorry i feel useless but i am here and im sure others are too and Kelly i hope you are ok or at least safe.

Please talk to us if you need to and can Kelly.We are here and thanks also MJ for posting this.

Please let us know whats happening if you get any news.Worried.

Take care and best wishes
    kath

3. twilightki

twilightki Well-Known Member

Hope she's alright.

4. Jess

Jess Guest

Kelly, if you see this. I'm sorry I haven't talked to you in so long. please don't do this so we can get back in touch k?

:hug: please please please be ok. Talk to me, someone.. anyone :(

:hug: x 10

You mean so much to us hun

5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Guys Kells has taken some bad drugs but was back on msn last night and alive,
    I think she needs a lot of support at the moment.

Treat her gently guys even when she lashes out.

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Thanks for letting us know Dev. :hug:

7. blub

blub Guest

phew... glad she is ok
    if you need to talk kell
    i'm on msn :hug:

8. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Look I failed..everyone can smile happily. Life right now is very complicated for me and no i won't go into details about it b/c i dont feel like anyone could possibly get it. I know that sounds cold but it's not meant to be. I realized last night after popping them and going on a tangent and getting really fucked up feeling i didnt want to die..i want it all to go away and i feel that is the way. I'm sorry to those I freaked out..i'll be sure next time not to mention it to anyone..that way i won't have ppl worried.
    Take care all.

\"My head is like a swirling vortex"

9. Jess

Jess Guest

:hug: I'm glad you're still here hun,

am here for support if you want/need it. Honestly, don't hesitate to pm or get me on msn ok?

know what it's like to fail... but still, I am glad you did in this case. very glad you're still here. Happy you failed. not happy you're hurting this badly.

:hug:

10. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Im glad your allright hun :hug:

11. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Thinking about you kelly.

:hug: Hazel x

12. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad you mentioned it to someone Kelly. I would much rather be worried about you than find out later that something had happened and you didn't feel you could talk to anyone about it. We are here for you. Take care hun. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.