Kept putting this off.. Hi!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by looseleaves182, Oct 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone,

I'm new here. I'm a 25 year old male from the east coast. I've been been having issues with a lot of things in my life for a while now and I haven't really talked or shared any of it with anybody. Only vented my frustrations and feelings briefly. It never helped. I can't really find the words for it and have become very bitter over the years because of it. Few things help me through the days and creating is one of them. I love to make music and taking electronics apart to fiddle with them. Yes, I am a shut in. Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself. I'll post more in a little bit, once I figure out how to word what I want to share. I have a lot.

Thanks for reading.
    2 people like this.
  2. robroy

robroy Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum! Everybody here is very friendly and tries to help each other and we all understand how painful life can feel and how we just need some people there for us to help us through.
    2 people like this.
  3. spiritflute

spiritflute Member

Hi and welcome to the forum. We are glad you found us.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to SF. I hope you find the site supportive and useful! It is nice to meet you =)
  5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hey, welcome to the site. Here you won't have to hold things inside, you can always feel free to open up about what is on your mind and we will be here to listen :)
  6. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Welcome looseleaves, You have found the right place, I have been here just over one year, I suffer from clinical depression, I have also been/am suicidal, You did not have to know that on an introduction, however I said it to break the ice for you, I understand venting frustrations and I know where it gets you or me, it might work for a little while but others get tired of it you might to because it does not always work and sometimes it can cause problems, some tome ahead you may want to share a little about yourself, do it in your own time and pace if you do it or you want to do it! No One Here will judge you here except...... You! some of the people in here judge themselves an do it to harshly, Don't please don't The world outside of here will do that to you, we will not! We want you to feel comfortable to relax and take your time getting to know us an we hope letting us know you! I hope that you will feel more at ease soon, read what interests you in the forum, talk to people, I promise none will bite, well that I know of anyways!

I am just like you I came here for a little support and to see if someone would listen, You will get both here! Thank YOU! for being here and reading what I have to say! I wish you the best, I hope that we can help you!, we probably can!
    2 people like this.
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

8. thank you guys so much! =]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.