Kick me while I'm down

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Nobodydifferent, Jan 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nobodydifferent

Nobodydifferent Well-Known Member

not sure if this is fitting for here
    But the moment I start trying to feel better it's like I get kicked in the face

I found a lump on my breast

Is it prob nothing .. Yes

But I'm having surgery in two weeks

I don't need or want this in my life right now ..

I just don't

2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

I am sorry this has happened to you - sometimes "it never rains but it pours" feels apt. Of course you don't want this in your life right now - its scary and difficult and horrible. I am sorry you feel so bad *hug* I hope you are okay.

3. Nobodydifferent

Thank you ..

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Many lumps are benign try to keep busy ok and try i know it is very hard not to worry too much because many many lumps are benign

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, I am sorry you are going through this. I hope the outcome is good, as far as I know most lumps are benign. I wish you the best of luck. Please try not to worry and stay positive and keep us updated because we care. Good luck.

6. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

It is not fair and right how it seems every time things get to a reasonable keel something else jumps up to try to knock us down. It is very scary and the the probably and most of the time that is true about these things is of little help, I know. I am sorry you are facing this and have lots of positive thoughts and good feelings coming from here - while they may be of little tangible good, know you are not alone and not being singled out for bad things to happen to. Take care of you , be a little selfish and self indulgent for the next couple weeks and make this just another thing in your history that happened but that didn't drag you down despite trying. Many hugs ((((hugs))))

7. Nobodydifferent

That's what I keep reminding myself .. Over and over !

8. Nobodydifferent

Thank you :) I will update .. And I'm sure it will be a positive one

9. Nobodydifferent

It feels that way sometimes , doesn't it .. Like someone singles you out of a bunch and your the one chosen to get all the bad luck :/ .. Like right now it's been my turn .. For way too long !

10. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

It certainly can feel that way sometimes .... I really really hope "your turn" is done and and some of the "good luck and positive karma starts coming your way soon - you certainly deserve a spell of the good.

11. Renegade

Renegade Well-Known Member

I wouldn't even give it a thought, people get scared of cancer like its the worst thing ever, it is not. People have cured their cancer naturally forever and people who do chemo and try to kill their cancer the medicinal way most often die way faster then if they haven't had done anything from the chemo. The list of things that can help cancer is endless.

Do not be afraid, walk fear free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.