Kicked down

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ElizabethRedding, Feb 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElizabethRedding

ElizabethRedding New Member

I'm constantly being kicked down. I'm 15 and have really bad depression and ADHD and it affects me greatly. Today I was pushed over the edge today. A kid called me stupid in the middle of class and I just broke down. I'm not upset because he called me stupid. I'm upset because I'm so tired of being treated like total crap my whole entire schooling experience. I used to be that fun out going girl but now I'm the girl who you don't even know her name because she never says anything. I'm so sick of being treated this way and no one seems to care. I'm really sick of being me.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sorry they are so cruel to you hun Where is the teacher the principal of this school and why are they not doing something to prevent this kind of bullying hun You come here ok we will never be so cruel to you hun hugs

3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Elizabeth, I too am so sorry you are being treated this way. you will never be treated badly here. So this is a safe place to talk about what you are feeling. :hug: Is there a guidence counsellor you can talk to at school? I do not want you to have to be in this alone irl. Have you tried talking to a guidence counsellor? Glad you found this community.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.