Kicked out

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by LotusFlower, Nov 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LotusFlower

LotusFlower Antiquities Friend

So life sucks ass. I was renting a grannie suite from my mom for my daughter and I. Tuesday night we got into a huge blow out she pushed and pushed about alot of things. Long story short she wanted to know what was wrong so I told her that she did a shitty job as a mother I am 29 that when I first told her about the abuse from my cousin she did nothing he just kept on being our babysitter. That when my stepfather punched me in the face and left a bruise that I was the one kicked out. That I am dealing with all kinds of shit and stuff and that part of my problem is her. My dr thinks its great that I finally after 29 years stood up and got angry and felt it, and stood up for myself. So anyways she kicked my daughter and I out onto the street that night. In a panic I got us a hotel room at a shaddy hotel. I took what little money I had to pay for it because the shellters were all full. So enter my exhusband who says we can move in with him and his parents. I had no options welfare said they will only give me a max of 560 for an apartment. You can barley rent a room in this city for that. So I am now living with my ex husband, my daughter and his parents. I guess marriage counseling is going to start sooner then later. I feel so lost this is not how I saw my life at 29. My mom and sister are no longer talking to me. and I am also way out in the bush. so when I go into town for appointments I have to find something to do all day long. I don't know what to do. I am going to lose social assistance because I am now living with my husband again. so I have no money, and waiting for disabliity. I have no where for my stuff. I left with what ever could fit in a garbage bag.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Sorry things are so rough...remember the goal is to do what is best for you, when you can...hope things work out...big hugs, J
  3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Wow!! That is rough stuff! I am so sorry!

On the one hand it probably was good to say that after 29 years, but I guess the timing was really bad.

You will be ok. At least you have somewhere to stay for now :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.