Kicked Out...!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by absolution, Oct 4, 2010.

1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Ugh!!! So people at the church where I'm a youth leader found out im Bisexual. The other leader told me that i cant be a youth leader anymore. And that i basically cant bring Krista there with me.. She said things like do you even care what God thinks abotu you liking another girl?? she said she dont approve of me being gay. Well you know what, it also talks about judging people in the bible!! I cant believe this!! Like im some horrible person because I like girls.. :cry:

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

No not at all hun. You know people read the bible to make it fit their needs. Every religion that follows the lessons in the bible twist and bend the words to make them fit into the lifestyle they want to live.

You have 3 options basically. You either take it and fight it through the appropriate channels of your church, or you ignore it or leave and find a church that suits your religious beliefs and needs better. You stay and fight the fight, you are going to need a lot of support so you dont "lose" yourself in the process. You leave, well that church has just lost a wonderful caring member that would of been a great asset if the other members could of only seen past their own blindness.

This post might bring more than you are expecting, but that is what happens when religion and it's beliefs are brought up. Me I dont go to any church or follow any organized religion. I believe God knows where I am, sees what I'm doing and the efforts I make each day to be the good person He put me here to be. But at the end of the day I dont worry about going to Hell or Heaven. That's not my decison to make. It's God's. So if your bisexual..... whoopie. That's sexual preference. It doesnt change who you are on the inside. Whether you are living your life as a good person or some evil monster. I'd say tell them adios and find somewhere that they will appreciate you and your input. Good luck.

3. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Why would you want to be around such people anyway?

4. Prof.Bruttenholm

Prof.Bruttenholm Well-Known Member

Though I dont believe in him, God loves all people.
    Unfortunately we dont love each other, we can be short-minded and mean.
    I am sorry that this happened to you.

God doesnt judge you (not until the end and you wont go to hell for being bi-sexual), where does a person get the right too?

5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I dont understand her! She said that i wont go to hell and that God wont hate me after she told the opposite.. :( I know God loves me..

Im not sure anymore...
    THanks hun. THis helped A LOT!! :) :hug: :hug: :hug: I will fight...

6. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

You are not sick, you are not wrong. There is nothing wrong with you.

People like that make me crazy... :grr:

7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

It's sad that people who are supposed to be nonjudgmental, are just the opposite. :( My suggestion would be to find a new church, one that accepts you for who you are. If that church is so quick to give up on you or judge you, it's obviously not a good place to be.

8. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I totally agree. And today the pastor's wife contacted me and was basically saying that God led her to talk to me.. its like ughhh... Yeah you just want to tell me how dirty i am in the eyes of God because Im gay.. which totally goes against what the bible says.. but ughhh i just cant take this anymore... :cry:

9. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

Jesus said, love one another! he didn't specify who you were allowed and not allowed to love...

there's nothing wrong loving another girl...love is so universal and should be shared instead of judgment and hate...

I'm sorry she said those things to you...but God loves you and your girlfriend no matter what other humans say...only God judges...humans who take his task will have to respond to him when they die...

10. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

yeah me too :(

11. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Yeh but in the Old Testament it says that being with the same sex is wrong.. :(

12. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

yes but didn't jesus come on this earth to rectify the beliefs of the people? just like anything, change happens and the rules that were once good, come to pass and change to adapt to the new world :) and in the new world, gay love is just as much love as straight love...love is love period...people who speak against it, prefer hate because they are angry with things in their life they can't control and don't want to change...they will get what's coming to them...

you've commited no crime...so no worries :hug:

and you know what, if jesus were here he'd be hanging out with you not them ;)

13. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Fuck the old testament...and your girlfriend while you're at it :laugh:

Get it?! get it?! *nudge nudge wink wink*

i'm hilarious...or not.

14. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

People hate the things they fear. They are scared of you....I've always found it funny how you have all these religous people preaching "GOD HATES YOU, EDNURE HIS WRATH" Or some complete load of shit.

If God thinks it's such a bad thing, then why did he fuck up while 'making' us? Even if God DOES think it's a bad thing, he can go suck a fat one.

There's nothing wrong with being gay, never has been never will be.

God would rather you love, then to hate. Something those people are too pathetic to understand. As long as YOU are happy, NOTHING else matters :).

15. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Yeah you're right. :) Thanks this made me feel a lot better :hug: Im so tired of people saying its wrong but i dont care anymore. I love her and thats all that matters. They are trying to cover it up by then saying "oh but you wont go to hell and God will still love you but your still wrong and gross" murghh >_<

Hahaha you are hilarious. :laugh: I wish i could do that :p But yeah she is to far :blub:

I agree... Well with everything except God sucking a fat one :p And love is love. It knows no color, creed, or race. :)

16. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

:i'm sorry: to hear that. However, everyone is entitled to their opinion. It sucks that a private thing like that got you kicked out. Well it is their lose hun. I hope that you know that.

17. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Yeah i know its their loss but it dont make the feelings go away. Im trying to not let it get to me tho. Not working so well right now :(