kids

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by andyc68, Jan 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

i dont know where to post this so here it is

i went to pick up my kids at the normal time and they were not there, no one was, my ex wife turns up and seconds later and we both become worried, they have a key and this is an hour after school finished.
    long story short, they were around a friends as they didnt know what was going on tonite, but we didnt know, so i was out looking, everyone was, so scared.
    called the police too, every police car in the area was out looking.

they turn up 30 mins later safe.

god so stressed i cant carry on

2. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

oh im so glad that your kids turned up safe and sound :hug:
    try to settle down with a cup of tea and soothing music if that helps you x
    just remember that your kids are now safe and sound with the people that they belong with most

3. mourningseraph

mourningseraph Well-Known Member

How scary! :hug: I'm sorry you had such a rough day. I'm relieved you're children are safe now. After something like that it'll take a little while to calm down again. Try to distract yourself with a movie, or like Mand said tea and music. I hope you feel better soon and you can pm me if you need someone to talk to.

4. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

:hug: Andy ... I agree with mourning - it'll take a while to calm down :)

5. Izziebabystar

Izziebabystar Well-Known Member

huggles babe
    so glad there safe
    tell them if they worry you agin they have me to deal with :p
    xx

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Andy I am sorry they put the fear in you!!!The main thing is they are safe. Once you are able to calm down then tell them to never do that again!! My daughter use to run away alot when she was thirteen so I relate to the fear!! Take care of yourself and try to relax and let it out so you will feel better!!~Joseph~

7. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

thanks everyone, i am ok and the kids are fine, if a little bit scared after the hassle they gave us and the bollocking they got plus the little chat with the police.

boy i have never known such fear.

gonna get drunk now lol :tongue:

8. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi Andy, glad the kids are safe. The things they put us through. Mind you I did exactly the same when I was a kid. Went round to a friends, lost track of the time playing some game or other, parents frantic, cops out looking. I was only young and just hadn't thought. After the bollocking make sure that you let them know that you were worried and that you love them. I was knocked around the house by my Dad and ended up wishing they hadn't found me. I remember thinking that if he was so worried about me being hurt then why hurt me so much himself when I was found safe and sound. I can look back now and understand that he had just lost it because he was so worried but at the time it was hard to understand. Best wishes mate.

9. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Hi Andy I'm glad your kids are safely back home now and I hope your feeling less stressed now :hug:

10. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

hi andy, i did something similar when i was about 7, and i ended up being grounded for a month. i only did it cause i was scared when i wasnt picked up from school, but none of that mattered when my mum collected me. she went beserk

i'd just say dont go too mad at your kids, god knows how scared they could have been :hug:

11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad everything turned out well. I know how frightening it can be when your children have gone missing. There is nothing compared to that fear and hopeless feeling. Hopefully you will never have to deal with that fear again. :hug:

12. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

i have no kids yet andy ( am 3 months preggers tho and already worrying lol ) but didn't want to read and run xx

13. byebyebeautiful

byebyebeautiful Account Closed

Them kids are gonna get a telling off from me! lol.. did u try and phone them? I never asked that earlier.
    Glad they are ok though. Ban your boy from the playstation ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.