Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by jer, Aug 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jer

jer New Member

My fiancee of almost 5 years left me two weeks ago and the only reason she could give me is depression. I've been considering suicide but my sons 2nd birthday was yesterday and I don't want it too close to his birthday. Two nights ago I actually sat down to write letters to my children to try and explain what im planning and why. I broke down into tears and wasn't able to write them. Im still having the thoughts but am second guessing trying to explain it to my children. Im hanging on a fine line of hope right now and waiting for mutual friends to find out if the breakup is permanent... im just so lost hanging in the balance..
  2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi Jer!

I'd like to personally welcome you to SuicideForum. :hug:

With hope for you and your fiancee reconciling your relationship,

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm sorry you're hurting so much, but I'm glad you're finding the strength to hold on. I hope you can keep fighting the suicidal thoughts, because your kids need you in their life no matter what happens between you and your fiance.
  4. Jelly

Jelly Well-Known Member

Very sorry to hear the pain you've been through... please know I'm here if you would like to talk.

Welcome to the community. <3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.