Kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me kill me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by killme7plzchrist, Jun 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. killme7plzchrist

killme7plzchrist Account Closed

Just do it. I cant even complete a phrase verbally or mentally without.. agh! i dont know, and i dont care. Nor do i care how its done- just KILL ME NOW!

2. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

What's going on?

3. killme7plzchrist

killme7plzchrist Account Closed

I dont even know anymore. i mean i do know but... EVERYTHING is wrong.. FU*K!

4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Sir or ma'am , we don't kill people here.. We are massively pro life and among the the living.. We do what we can to help people have a better life.. Take care and best wishes, Jim

5. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Today's troubles are often gone tomorrow. Focus on the long term. Fight the battle of the day and endure and have strength to conquer today's issues and pain. Life is ALWAYS worth living. We have been given only one, after all, and once it is gone we can't say "oops" and we can't try again.

6. supermodel

supermodel Well-Known Member

We don't want to kill you and we don't want anything to happen to you. Stay a:semi-twins:while and chat with us!

7. Razz63

Razz63 New Member

... so who is it you want to be unhappier than yourself? Your anger looks like its seated pretty deeply in the want for someone to be punished

8. lelantgirl

lelantgirl Well-Known Member

This is not meant to sound disrespectful, but I have heard and said these very words myself, so I kinda know how you might be feeling.
    I think the only person to kill you with it being ok would be yourself, if I killed you it'd be murder and I dont agree with taking other peoples lives, but understand where you are coming from.
    people here will say we dont advocate suicide, which I guess means we dont encourage it, but we are all feeling on that wavelength.
    Sometimes we need to vent very loudly and vocally and if you cant do it here, or others dont like you to, then feel free to send me a personal message with whatever you wish to say, shout about, get off your chest, cos I DONT MIND! Honest I dont.
    I know some members/administration object to certain things, whereas I am more open, why? well through my life and still now ( I am suicidal right now by the way) I have gone through and covered/suffered most emotions/feelings and crap going. I am not judgemental and so if you need someone to rant at then be my guest. Take care ok.

9. Count Floyd

Count Floyd Well-Known Member

Lelantgirl is right, we've all said those words. Rant! Go ahead and let it out. You'll feel better. Say what you want. Talk to us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.