Kill me. Please.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Zueri, Feb 11, 2007.

1. Zueri

Zueri Well-Known Member

Kill me please. I hate life. I'm a worthless piece of shit.
    All I do is ruin other peoples' lives and make them hate me.
    My existence is a bane to the human race.
    I wish I had the guts to kill myself, but I don't I'm a coward. I'm afraid of pain. And yet everynight I do my little cutting ritual. Not that it makes me feel better any more...I just insist on doing it.
    Maybe I'm just building up stamina so I can take the pain when I finally do decide to end it. That would be a good explanation...I don't know anymore.
    I just want to die.
    Nobody cares about me anymore. NOBODY! I'm all alone in my little dark corner...and nobody could care less...

And, as I just proved above...all I think about is ME ME ME. I'm too self centered. Maybe that's why I hurt people. Maybe that's why they hate me.

I am a useless piece of shit. I wish I was dead. D-E-A-D. I'd to people much more good if I was a rotting corpse or a pile of ashes. They'd be much happier for me. Hell, maybe they would even be grateful that I was dead. But...I'll never know if that's the case.
    Because I'm a coward...
    ...and I don't have the guts to take my life.

And. I'm sorry for dumping this all on you guys... I shouldn't be. You all have your own issues to worry about. I'm sorry, I should be taking up your time...

I just feel so damn useless...

*bashes self on head*

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Feeling this bad about yourself is probably a sign of depression hun, go see your doc.
    I'm sure the truth is far from how your seeing it at the moment.

3. knight294538

knight294538 Member

First of all, NO ONE enjoys hearing that someone is dead. I see many people on this forum say "everyone will be better off without me..." or "they'll be glad when I'm gone". It's just not true.

Second, you need to elaborate on your situation. Do you go out and intentionally ruin peoples' lives? I seriously doubt you do.

4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I am available if you'd like to talk about it. Hang in there hun. It will get better, just don't give upo this fast hun. Stay with us. :hug: :hug:

5. Zueri

Zueri Well-Known Member

Haha..I figured you'd heared that one before...

But..you see..truth is..in my situation...I pushed away all my friends and isolated my self. I deserve to die. Nobody would care if I was dead.

And no...I don't go out and intentionally ruin peoples' lives...I just do...and then feel bad about it

T-T

I'm a useless piece of shit.

6. Zueri

Zueri Well-Known Member

I actually tried talking to a psych on the phone today...he was going to prescribe nasty meds...no way I'm going to him.

7. ~CazzaAngel~

Not in my eyes hun. :hug:

8. Zueri

Zueri Well-Known Member

Thanks...I've just been trying to deal for TWO years.
    I mess up everything...and I'm tired of fighting...

9. ~CazzaAngel~

I know how that is I have been fighting depression and shyness and anxiety since I was a very small chuld but life has gradually gotten better it seems the more I try the more I recover and feel better peice by peice.

:hug: :hug:

10. Zueri

Zueri Well-Known Member

Haha...that makes me even more of a loser. I've only been going through this for TWO years and I already can't stand it...
    Kudos to you for holding out.

11. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

I guess my name is Nobody. I care. You know i do. I'm still here for you. Will be tommorrow too.

12. ~CazzaAngel~

It so happens my name is Nobody, too. :wink: :hug: