KILL ME.... please....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tnecniv

KILL ME!!!! KILL ME!!!! KILL ME!!!! KILL ME!!!! I WANT TO DIE!!! KILL ME!!! I HATE MY FAMILY!!! I HATE MY FRIENDS (some of them)!!!!!!!! AND MOST OF ALL!!! I HATE MYSELF!!!! I'm depressed, paranoid and afraid all the time! I have survived every suicide attempt I have tried!!!! WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO WRONG!!!!???!!!?! WHAT THE HELL DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS????!!!??

Tnecniv

I have to let it out again so... AAAHHHHRRRRGGHHHH, WHY THE HELL IS EVERY THING SO FUCKING WRONG!? I CAN'T GO ON LIKE THIS!!! I'M FUCKING GOING AROUND LOOKING FOR A 3 METER LONG ROPE FOR A 4. SUICIDE ATTEMPT!!! i MEEN! WHAT THE HELL? I FEEL SO BAD AND I JUST WANT TO LEAVE! I HATE THIS PLACE! I HATE ALMOST EVERYONE! AND MOST OF ALL MYSELF!!! WHY CAN'T I JUST GET RID OF MY PAIN!? WHY!? ALL I CAN SAY IS! KILL ME!!!!!!! I JUST WANT TO DIE!!!! KILL ME!!! I WANT TO LEAVE THIS FILTHY WORLD AND GET PEACE!!! WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO WRONG!!!!???!!!?! WHAT THE HELL DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS????!!!?? AND NOW DOESE IT SEEM LIKE EVERYONE IS ANGRY AT ME BECAUSE I'M HAVING A TERRIBLE TIME!!!!! I MEEN, GOD DAMN IT!!!!! WHY CAN'T THE PAIN JUST STOP!!!!!!!????!!! I need peace.... I need to get away..... I need someone that understands....... I need death..... I need it all..... but if I had some of the other things...... then death wouldn't be nessesary.........

vincent......

Tnecniv

I just have to vent again so.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGG!!!!!! WHY CAN'T IT JUST STOP!!!??!! I HATE THIS! WHY ME? WHY THE HELL DID EVERY THING GO SO FUCKING WRONG!?!?!?!?!! AND WHY THE HELL DO I HAVE TO GET FLASHBACKS OF THINGS I WANT TO FORGET!!!!???!?!?!!! I NEED IT ALL TO END NOW!!!! or else I'd end it...... even though.... all I just wanted was a normal happy life.... but that was to much to ask for......

Anime-Zodiac

Hopefully by venting, it will release some of that negative energy.

Feel free to PM me anytime if you ever want to get some stuff of your shoulders.

Tnecniv

OKAY, OKAY! I GET IT! YOU HATE ME! I GET IT!!!! CAN YOU STOP TRYING TO PROVE IT NOW TO ME!!!!????!!!!!!!

this was to the world or "the higher powers"

vincent

Beret

Staff Alumni
Vincent hun, im real sorry you are in so much pain. We certainly do not hate you :hug: Do you have a therapist that you could contact, otherwise I would go to the ER telling them you are close to snap. Please dont overreact. Do sth that relaxes you, otherwise go to the ER please.

Tnecniv

yes, i am going to a therapist and are getting sectioned next week :( idon't want to! what I really want is to die.... but after surviving 4 attempts and failed uncountable times...... I think I'm just abit unnlucky with my attempts :(

Tnecniv

I want to die... I really really do... why am i still here? i can't do anything right............. i'm not even good enough to take my own life......

Tnecniv

god, I hate my life....... I can't continue like this....
I really want to die...
why do I allways fail?
well....
I think it's time to accept that my life is total shit...
I think it's time to see the truth...
I know it's time to end my life...
but I still know that there is no point....
so i'm not going to go a 5th.......

Tnecniv

WELL! THANK YOU!!! I GOT OUT OF THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T FIND A DIAGNOSE SO THEY COULDN'T HELP ME!!! WELL, FUCK YOU!!!! god, this sucks....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00