Kill me - please

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by SugarPoison, Oct 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SugarPoison

SugarPoison Member

My history of love and crushes:

- Loved someone who chose someone else over me
    - Head over heels in love with someone who physically and verbally abused me to the point I went into psychological depression
    - All other crushes and attempts to move on, fail, no one ever likes me back

I asked someone out today, they said no. They're too obsessed with another girl. I went to my class feeling actually sick to the stomach with pain because I can't take this rejection anymore. Everyone I like, never likes me back.

I know someone who has everyone dropping to their knees for them or at least has someone. I however, have no one and I never have.

I want to kill myself, what is wrong with me? Why don't people ever want me or love me or take interest in me? I'm miserable all the time.

Someone, please, help me. Was I born broken or just plain unlovable?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

no you just haven't found that person yet Have a postive outlook get involved school activities think highly of yourself and others will as well.

3. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

You weren't born broken, and you certainly aren't unloveable. You'll find someone, you just have to be patient. And also you have to ask yourself how you conduct yourself around guys. Do you act depressed, or are you cheerful? Do you ask them questions, or only talk about yourself? Its things like these we have to make ourselves attractive to the opposite sex, and they can be quite hard to master, but with everything, practice makes perfect.

And since you mention class then you are either still in school, or college, which is a time when guys are generally shallow and only have eyes for the attractive girls. I'm not saying you aren't attractive, just maybe not as much as other girls. You're still young, you have your whole life ahead of you for love, and love is something you'll rarely find on the schoolground.

4. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Are these guys that you have just met? If so, give them a chance to get to know you as a friend. At some point, one or more of those guys will get a crush on you.

I was very shy, and I hung back from the others, like a wallflower. Because I did that, nobody really knew me.

Sometimes, it is the guy who is shy. Years later, I've had guys tell me they had a crush on me but were too shy to say so.

Give yourself a chance. Try a student club of people who share a common interest. It's a start.

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.