kill myself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by frantic, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frantic

frantic Well-Known Member

i'm gonna clean the house
    i'm gonna fix that fence
    in my final hours
    i'm gonna tie up these loose ends
    i won't leave a note
    for anyone to find
    tomorrow they'll know
    what i've done here tonight

the desperate steps i'm taking
    are just an act of desperation
    i knew no one would miss me so what the hell
    i fought a lot i drank too much
    hurt anyone i've ever touched
    and just how much i hurt you it's hard to tell

this is not some cry for help
    it's goodbye i wish you well
    because i love you
    i'm gonna kill myself

~ tim mcgraw

2. suzy

suzy Well-Known Member

i am not sure here

it seems to be a poem

you would be missed

maybe tonight isnt the night

since there is so much left undone

like righting things done wrong to you by you
    stay safe
    suzy

3. smiles

smiles Member

please say u didn't do it... please post on here today that your okay... please...

4. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

"Suicide is not the result of not being able to cope with pain. Suicide is the result of when the pain exceeds the amount the coping mechanism can handle."

So true. So Very True.

However, I learned, through my attempt, that that is the time to understand that when the pain exceeds the amount our coping mechanisms can handle, that we can tell ourselves......"handle with my current amount of insight. Deeper insight is obviously what I need to right my thinking".....

& That has been my journey out and through, into healing. It's still an ongoing process and always will be, but it IS the alternative, I'm totally convinced.

Tim's "Because I love you I'm going to kill myself" ........unfortunately, isn't yet aware of this. I hope and pray that he and frantic can come to understand that deeper insight is always a possibility, is always available, and that (one aspect of) the pain is actually an opportunity trying to tell them this. :cuddle2:

5. frantic

It's a song. Tim McGraw is a country singer.

I'm still here, but I feel worse than ever. I don't think it's going to be long now. It's all I can think about. I can barely breathe. I just want to go. Time to go.

6. frantic

i'm about to snap. ca 't fignht it anhmore. its time. its over. it sdone

7. slcsportschick

slcsportschick Active Member

Frantic, please, don't do it. I don't know you, but I know that you are someone special. Everyone is. I want to get to know you, Frantic. I'm here for you. You can talk to me. I love to listen. You are so loved. You can fight those thoughts. I hope you have not done anything yet. You are strong.

8. frantic

Hi guys, well, I attempted and almost succeeded. The ICU people were quite surprised that I survived. But, I did. I was in ICU for three days, followed by three days in a psych hospital. I came home today. I'm tired, exhausted, and nauseaus. But it's good to be home. And my kids are over the moon that I"m home. There's still a lot going on in my life, but I think we'll make it through it. I feel calmer now. I feel I realized that yes, my life sucks, has always sucked, and most likely will always suck, but it's mine, it's the one I was given, and I'm going to make the best of it. :)

9. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Well!! How AWESOME is that!! :) I am so pleased for you frantic and for your children and family....... DO please, please, please try to talk it all out with the medics and your family - talking it out is so healing and therapeutic, to what's going on inside - all the very best to you all in the life that you'll be making the best of - that's all anyone can do, all anyone can ask. It might not have been the life we had wanted, but that's no reason for it to end prematurely and miss out on healing discoveries :)

10. jellyrush

jellyrush Member

Well done frantic. I tip my hat to you.

11. frantic

What really helped me through was something I read somewhere, might have been here, I don't remember. It's

"You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it."

And that's what I keep telling myself, and then I feel bad for trying to give up, when God had so much faith in me when He gave me this life. How can I let Him down?? No, I'm gonna show Him that He was right, that I can do what He thought I could do.

I might get this tattoed on my arm. It's going to be the words to live by for me from now on. :)

12. Christian C

Christian C Member

Reading all of this honestly put tears in my eyes, I just wish that I could have some sort of sign that would show me just how much life truly does matter..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.