kill others before yourself

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by IDKwhatIwant, Feb 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IDKwhatIwant

IDKwhatIwant Well-Known Member

does anyone ever think like this?
    :mellow:

:sad:

2. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

haha this is ultimatley my dilema, many people need to DIE for what they have done to me, I am now physically unhealthy and will never be healthy again and people have caused this, why should I just kill myself when others helped shape me

burning deep anger pulls away at me every day, many people deserve to die for what they have done to me

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

No,I don't.:unsure:

4. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Some days I think like that, others I don't. Idk, lol...

5. Vanq

Vanq Active Member

Yep. If it wasn't for my complete lack of experience with the necessary implements of violence, and my lack of motivation to get said experience, I could see myself snapping one day and going on one of those suicidal rampages, trying to score as high a body count as I can before I die.

6. Shiroi_Hana

Shiroi_Hana Well-Known Member

Not seriously. I mean, I'm not a fan of people; I would rather live the rest of my life on a mountain or an island, but I'm only violent towards myself, never other people. If I ever have made a remark suggesting such a thing, it has only ever been in jest.

7. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I have no one to blame but myself. All the anger and sadness is inside me. I have to kill me to kill the anger. It's not anywhere else but inside me.

8. wibble

wibble Well-Known Member

No, I've never thought like this, and I know what its like to kill someone.

Id sooner die than harm anyone else.

9. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

who did u kill and what were the circumstances?

my concience and heart are telling me to get revenge on certain people

10. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

No I would only take one life if I ever get the chance and it is because he raped my daughter.As far as harming anyone else no I wouldn't and couldn't, I am a pacifist by heart...

11. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

ive always thought the problem lies with me so would never be able to kill another

12. Hotwaffles

Hotwaffles Member

Only if they are the ones that had a MAJOR impact on the way you are now..but innocent people are not ok.

13. plates

plates Well-Known Member

yeah. i won't ever do it but my anger, is directed at others yes. so instead of thoughts of suicide and feeling that so much, i just kind of push all these people away from me in whatever way i can. i'm not gonna sit around saying this is all my fault and hurting myself for what others have done.

14. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

It's my fault I'm like this so I wouldn't want to make anyone else suffer.

15. Vanq

Vanq Active Member

There's no such thing as innocent people. No humans operate in a vacuum. We're all connected. We're all part of the same system. We're all complicit. The human race is guilty, collectively.

16. xChristina

xChristina Active Member

I do often. It sounds wrong but i enjoy the thought of murdering someone :unsure:

17. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Well-Known Member

"The most surreal thing you could ever do go into a crowd and fire and random." -?

I would never do it, though.

18. ame solitaire

ame solitaire Well-Known Member

not a good plan.:eek:hmy:

19. NotMeAnymore

NotMeAnymore Guest

I never have...no matter how much I hate some people I can't bring myself to think that way.

20. jacknife

jacknife Guest

I'd do this if a friend helped. I'd fire the cork bottle, they'd shoot the confetti.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.