kill rapist?

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by Darken, May 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

I had serious thoughts today of killing the person who molested my younger sister. another thing thats important to add, is that my it was my older sisters girlfriend. When I think about some one sexually abuses a young kid it just really drives me nuts and angers me. The bitch has no feelings of regret at all it seems. I learned of this about a year ago, but it had gone on for a long time I guess. My sister was 13 and the rapist was 18. My sister is now 16, it happened years ago but I just cant let it go. I could just beat her face in with a blunt object till she dies and I wouldnt feel a thing. what kind of man am I if I cant even do any thing to protect my own family!? any advice? How can i forgive her if she doesn't even want forgiveness.

2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Well, TRUE forgiveness isn't really about the other person at all. It has to do with coming to terms with it on your own and letting go of your anger. Maybe try meditation and calming your mind, or if you pray, pray for the ability to forgive this person.

I can tell you that I knew someone who had done things I thought were unforgivable and I have forgiven that person. It occurred to me that hating this person and letting myself becoming obsessed with revenge and fantasizing about harming them is really only harmful to yourself. I basically decided that I was not going to allow this person to hurt me or my family more than they already had and one day I just let it go. Don't get me wrong, I still hate what this person did, but I honestly no longer wish them any ill-will. What I hope is that they can become a better and more understanding person in this life so that they are not punished for it later on.

I'm sorry this happened to your sister, because I would want to rip that persons face off, but I hope you find a way to forgive.

Is this person still in your life?

3. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

its hard to add anything to such good advice.

But you cant hate yourself for what happened. Abusers are manipulative and amazingly good at hiding things. That is how they can function so well.

I can understand your anger. I would want to rip her face off as well. In fact, i do. But as has been said, forgiveness has very little to do with the other person. Its about you accepting this, accepting there is nothing to do but that it will not happen again in the future.

I hope so much you find peace with this.

4. Fishman

Fishman Guest

hmm I think it is actually a crime if anyone posts pro-revenge opinions on here as it would advocate killing. Does/has your family talked about this issue and not keep it all botteled up to yourselves?

5. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

All I want is justice. How the hell can this person get away with this when we have so many adults that knew what she did.

Yes she is still around, rapist was my sisters dike girlfriend. They are still together too, how sick is that? They are always fighting and she treats my sis like shit and cheats on her. I tryed talking to my sisters about this, older sister is in denial and blames it on my younger sister which is just absurd right? My younger sister wouldn't say much to me about it, but she said she told her no but she kept trying to seduce her and wouldn't stop till she raped her. Made her keep it secret for a long time, and they did things over a few years.

I swear if we never knew that person our lives would be so much better. This has ruined my sisters relationship with each other and now they rarely even talk. How dare some one corrupt an innocent childs mind.

There must be justice, I'll kill her! I got nothing to lose I plan on shooting myself soon any ways.

6. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

It sounds like you need to forgive her and move on.
    Don't hurt yourself with bad feelings and hate.

A lot of horrible things happen in this world.
    If we never forgave anyone we would live in that horrible memory forever.

I'm not saying what she did wasn't horrible, all I am saying is that you shouldn't dwell in the past on such painful memories.

7. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

You're right man, I do need to move on and release this hate. The problem is I'm having trouble doing it, its easier said than done especially when it happens some one you love. Justice is as important as forgiveness. IF it wasn't there would never be any change. Do some thing wrong to some one then its, ooops forgive me, then do it again ooops forgive me. It will never end if there is no consequences. Forgiveness should only happen if the person regrets what they did or wants to improve etcetera.

8. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

As said before, forgiveness is not about the other person; it is about you. It is the process of freeing yourself from what has happened...each person deserves to forgive...and, after many yrs of dealing with what happened to me, each person can be forgiven...J

9. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

i so understand. please beleive me i do. But you need to put this focus on to your sister. Spend time with her. Help her heal and in turn help yourself.

I wish you so much luck and love, to you both

10. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

thanks all. If your wondering, my sister is fine now. She seems happy and has a few friends. We like to play games together, we get along well. My older sister is doing prety bad though. Just that damn bitch shes with is ruining her life. I mean its insane the way she acts over it, she acts like a bipolar with add and schizophrenia combined. Yeah... shes a dumbass, she needs to stop all that drama. She trying to become a psychiatrist or psychologist, she should be the one seeing them though. Shes had a tougher life than normal though probably. Cause of her weight problems. My family is a bunch of morons, who shouldn't have had any kids. Well theres a few of us that are succesfull and normal, but damn there is so much issues we all have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.