killind myself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by caz450, Dec 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. caz450

caz450 Account Closed

i have just tried to kill myself.
    as u can tell it didnt work
    but i still want to die
    i know im going to try again
    i cant help it
    i want to be gone forever

2. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

I'm glad it didn't succeed, we'd kind of like to have you here.

I'm sorry you're in such pain.

I care, and we at the forum care.

Please post again soon. We're very good at listening.

3. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Please talk to us Caz. We may be able to help.
    If you could get help in any way, what would it be?

4. nonopano

nonopano Active Member

Caz, suicide is not the solution to your pain. I don't know if you've thought about the consequences, but don't do it.

There are people who care for you. You might not know that there are such people. I believe they exist even though you and I might not realize. They truly care and love us. Sometimes it's not very obvious, but deep inside they actually do. Please don't leave them.

They are willing to listen if you open up. This will help you ease your pain.

5. Severijn

Severijn Well-Known Member

Hi caz. People here really care about your life. I don't know what it is exactly, but it's just the truth. People here want to see you happy and are willing to help. I know it's not like that everywhere in the world. But this place is a good safe-haven, to get energy again and support.

What things are bothering you? Relationships? Not having friends? (I had no friends for a long time and it was driving me crazy really.)

6. marjoke

marjoke Account Closed

I'm glad you're still here...

7. 1dayatatime

1dayatatime Member

I know it's easy to give in to the negativity and hopelessness. Stick with us. I'm sure there are people around you that would miss you, and the people here at this forum are here no matter what.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.