Killing Me.... slowly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebaronspell

As you may know already I'm not speaking to my friends and they haven't heard from me in a while but think I'm ignoring them from what they have said on facebook. I stopped talking to them because they didn't bother to invite me out anymore and it appears they have a far better time when I'm not around anyway by the pictures I've seen. I didn't realise I was so boring to hang out with before but It's creeped up on me that I'm a dull person. I'm effectively an old man in a young persons body.

The problem is I can't speak to them about it because they don't understand and they always say things like "well at least your not starving" in reference to the weight I've gained through comfort eating since leaving school and they simply end the conversation and then discuss something very trivial.

I've had plenty on my mind away from my issues with friends in the last year as well, I've managed to track down my half sister online and it appears she and my half brothers have had plenty of contact with my father in the last decade where as me any my brother and sister have had none. My half sister doesn't seem keen on getting to know me and plus both her and my father have had my number for ages but don't want to get in touch. I'd like to know why I'm the outcast in life and as to why it's always me who somehow has to come to my senses and do all the talking? Does God really like the drama of a male in his 20's trying to hold it all in from an outside world who like to see people at their most vulnerable?

Juliaa

Well it seems you don't have very nice, understanding, friends.
Maybe you're better off without them. Try speaking and meeting new people?

:hug:

Daphna

Ninja of light
The only way to know what Yahweh, (who you call God,) wants is to ask and to read his word. The bible has all the answers, and I know that may seem hard to believe, it is true. Just pray that he gives you his understanding before you attempt to read it, and read it little by little until you have the whole thing read. I am hear if you need to talk. :hug:

nolonger

I actually have a facebook account...but I logged on once and I pretty much haven't been on it since. I don't have a camera, well my family's got a couple lying around somewhere but I rarely ever get a picture taken...then again, it's not like I do much to validate a photo being taken. :dry:.

Facebook kinda depresses me because everyone seems so social...with all that posting on each others 'wall' or what ever you call it...like their lives are so fun.....and eventful. -_____-

I am a fairly dull person too, :laugh:. But I tend to sit infront of a computer most of the time....hiding from the world....(possible anxiety issues - who knows). I don't speak to really anyone at school because as you've stated, they just dismiss it within seconds with a comment and recommence with their somewhat trivial dialogue.

Have you tried to seek help with your comfort eating? They has the ability to get out of hand and even cause health problems :ohmy:.

Some people in this world are just a waste of time, most people I come by seem to be like that so, ya know, whatever :|

thebaronspell

Thanks for the quick and superb responces as they are most appreciated.

I don't know if the people I went to college with or those I've met since would seriously consider me to a friend in the slightest. I bump into them sometimes every other six months and I've not got much to contribute in terms of holding a conversation together for longer then five minutes. However I have been speaking to a girl who I was on a course with a couple of years ago and she although we didn't really talk much at the time she seems rather friendly but I think she is using me just to date my friend.

I'm not really a fan of junk food, I'll eat anything really but I do eat quite alot of fruit,salad and veg but it isn't a concern to me that I'm a few stone heavier then I should be. Screw to the world with all to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00