Killing myself and parents dont care

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to kill myself and thats official, i know how i am going to do it and when and everthing, I am going to do it in a few hours. I even told my parents and they dont care. I hate them and i am more than happy I will never see them again. I hate myself and I hate life and im not living it anymore. I came here a few weeks ago and posted here before. I am going to kill myself and thats it. I hate living in constant pain and I hate life and im going to die and knowing im gonna die and not see my peice of crap family or anything ever again

Grotesque

You know. No one here can stop you. I hope you dont. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Things will get better. If you are willing to end your only life, why not live your life how you want to and dont give a fuck what anyone says. Do what makes you happy!

ace

KPT it's very tragic if your parents have shown that attitude towards you wanting to end your life,as of course it is such a serious issue.I understand how it would make you feel with their attitude like that,but hold on please we can talk I've felt it all before yes even my father's angry reaction to me saying once I'm going to kill myself.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Yep, me too, my mother's reaction while they were pumping my stomach "have you quite finished with the histrionics".

Sometimes parents either don't care, don't know how to handle it, or just get angry at the thought of what you are saying or doing.

Being angry with your parents is no reason to kill yourself...get revenge and live.

I am still here so far and im not going to kill my self in order to get revenge from my parents. It just makes me mad cuase i have no freinds to talk to and i try to talk to my parents and they dont care. Two kids at my school died in a car crash last year and their locker got a decorated up and they had a special mass. And i was just thinking...if i died no one would event know let alone care so then i go to my parents and they really dont care.

A

Aircow

I am still here so far and im not going to kill my self in order to get revenge from my parents. It just makes me mad cuase i have no freinds to talk to and i try to talk to my parents and they dont care. Two kids at my school died in a car crash last year and their locker got a decorated up and they had a special mass. And i was just thinking...if i died no one would event know let alone care so then i go to my parents and they really dont care.
It's good that you've changed you're mind though man.

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
Two kids at my school died in a car crash last year and their locker got a decorated up and they had a special mass. And i was just thinking...if i died no one would event know let alone care so then i go to my parents and they really dont care.
Oh yeah I can totally understand that. I know if I died, nobody here would miss me either, or if I was gone for a very long time.

N

nothing-

yeah, that is a really shitty thing. in highschool i remember a girl that died, and people everywhere were crying and all this shit. they made a memorial thing for her outside the school and had a thing in the yearbook about her. they even had special counsellors for people to talk to.

if i died people would have just been like "oh, who was he?"

no one besides my close family would be at the funeral.

yea that is what pisses me off. those kids died and anybody who had ever talked to them were at the funeral. ALL their family, ALL their freinds, teacher, the freinds families lots of people. when i die the only people that would be at my funeral would be my mediate family (mom, dad, brother), in other words the people i hate and dont want to be there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00