Killing Myself to save others

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Rolo555, Mar 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rolo555

Rolo555 Well-Known Member

I am afraid that if I don't improve, I might snap and take my anger out on others.

I hope to die soon. I have no purpose of being on this stinking Earth. No reason. I find it hard to make friends and girls are scared of me. Its just the same day over and over. I am 28, I live alone and I am a virgin. I have severe thyroid problems and chances of cancer might be there. I am surprised I haven't killed myself yet. I doubt much people would care if I did outside of these forums.

In order to save others, I must kill myself soon.
  2. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Tell us what is going on in your life that's triggered you.

Maybe we can help by listening to you vent more than you have with your post.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

no you will only hurt others by killing yourself you are only 28 lots of tomorrows that can bring hope and change. i never met my life time partner until after 28 and i am glad i waited get out amongst people your own age joint a class iwth you same interest you have get involved in church activities life can change so quickly so don't give up hope stay here until you can get sociallizing outside of here lots of people care stay strong okay
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Violet has some good advice.....
    you will end up hurting those who are closest to you if you die.....
    maybe some therapy to work out ways to safely get rid of the anger....
  5. Rolo555

I could barely sleep last night.

I won't hurt those closest to me, since the people closest to me won't give a damn. They got their own life. Heck, I am not even close to them anyway. They take me for granted.

Hell I got nothing to show for my life. And this World makes me sick anyway.

Wars, Diseases, the wrong type of people having kids, racism.
  6. sosotired

sosotired Well-Known Member

Dont worry about being a virgin. Society pressures us to lose our virginity asap. I am also around your age and a virgin and I am past caring about it.
  7. Rolo555

If society wasn't the way it was into pressing people to lose their virginity then alot of problems of alot of people would go down.
  8. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I know I am killing myself to give send my resources to a more productive member of society.
  9. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Society keeps saying fuck, fuck fuck. And I keep saying fuck fuck fuck society.
  10. bringer of light

bringer of light Well-Known Member

I am also 28. You seem quiet serious.

This is about you and not me. But, I figure I should inform you about myself. I'm also having a really crap time finding women at the moment. I split from my gf of about 6 years, to find that women these days only seem to be interested in money or fun. This is only true for dating sites. I am sure there are some women out there that look a bit deeper than the skin and bones.

I'm not bad looking compared to most of the men women drule over in movies, but I set my standards high, hence I get insulted back by women who I would only be seen with if they were my daughter or sister.

Just take everything on the chin. Never surrender. Remember that women these days, like to go out with someone as tough as mike tyson and good looking as brad pitt. I hope I am better than both, but most women don't see it that way, hence they two time.

Sorry ladies. Just my personal experience.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.